Top 3 things you would like changed, fixed or added?

Darknessinme

So, So, Many Many many things to choose here :eek:

But here goes

1) DARKSIDE / LIGHTSIDE Rewards & Consequences

So, you have spent 50 levels getting your Sith to DARK V ! .. Grats ... here buy a pointless mount

Oh, and your face now looks like a Town planners nightmare vision of the future road network

Grats ! proper worthwhile time spent ! :rak_02:

AND .. as soon as you score even ONE light point .. yes 1/10,000 you are suddenly UNDECIDED :rak_02:

So how about this as as an alternative:

NPC's that are Dark side reward More Legacy XP or Credits for dailies or more commendations or even some random chat options that dirty lightsiders don't get !

Obviously the same applies for Light (scummy) side NPC's interacting with Light side players.

Or How About being able to interact with DARK SIDE REPUBLIC SCUM ?

or a DARKSIDERS communal SPA and LEISURE resort on a random planet for some RP involvement.

2. LEGACY XP & REWARDS

Legacy as it stands is a massively wasted experience ... I'm only legacy 26 currently and I can buy a mailbox on my ship and a repair droid ! .. WHOOP !

I do appreciate some of the ALT levelling improvements but, I have a main who I play exclusively and legacy means little to that character.

SO, how about these for starters

LEGACY VENDORS - just like they are now but with more options like WHITE Crystals at legacy 100 and more options

LEGACY VAULT - once my alt hit 25 the birthright or whatever gear became useless, let us transfer it to a new Alt ! and let us transfer old gear that is bound to other characters in the legacy

3. GEAR

OH, Please for the love of all that is blessed by the Emperor ! make adaptive gear worth buying

SET Bonuses to carry with the Armouring from ALL Armourings ! (Rakata, Tionese and Columi included)

(and reduce the damn cost of resetting item modifications)

how about some new tiers of gear with DIFFERENT set bonuses ? maybe I want the 2 point from one set and a 2 point from another set ?!"

and if you don't fix hoods and masks soon, you will have an army of angry Sith Assassins marching to Coruscant to whoops your Republic whiny developer asses ! (Yeah, we all know you are Pubs ! :D )

It is a basic basic part of your marketing for the game .. like Burger King "Have it your way!" you say we can have the looks we want ! ... well currently we can't ... cause it's broken !!

-----------------

If I could also have one wishlist item for new stuff then it would be ::

Make planets more atmospheric ... none of the NPC's move... FFS that one guy inside the base on Ilum has been stood there shivering for the LAST EIGHT MONTHS !

nothing patrols an area, nothing moves, everything is exactly where I left it ... there is nothing to surprise me when I got to repeat the Belsavis Dailies ... it's ALWAYS THE SAME !

Give them a path to route around .. throw in some random encounters, Get that guy a blanket or a week off !

spice it up a little please for the sake of the little Sith Child Slaves ! make it dynamic and exciting !

Thanks for listening

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that's been irking me:

If I encounter something that's supposed to be special, especially in class stories, make it look special!

If the models for things that are supposed to be unusual or unique are going to be the same as the models for the things that are normal or ordinary, there's no need to go to the trouble of making it sound like something out of the ordinary in the mission text/dialogue.

Minor spoilers.

When I go to a moving 'space station' that is, in reality, a retooled dreadnaught, why does it look like the space station (I say 'the' because there's still only one space station model in the game).

When I go to a "special" ship that's supposedly capable of defeating an entire planet, including its defending fleet, why does it look like every other space vessel from that fleet?

1: Operations that combine with PVP, perhaps a race of kind where two teams are pittet against each other to make it through a labyrint of sort.

2: Custom species, a partial appeal of star wars is the novelty of all the races. perhapse customable unique races (like star trek online, I know. but what?!)

3: Craftable coocking, entertainer classes/civilian sub classes

1: Change all items Binds on pickup to Bound to Legacy! Who dumb idea was it to make schematics Bind on pickup?

2: Change Legacy system! People are now 50+ legacy level....for what benefit? Change legacy so you get legacy points for each level. Then you spend those points on skills, unlock legacy perks, etc.(not credits) This will give player reason to grind while waiting for new content to come out. And it make the legacy worth it. At this point players have already out paced what your next legacy stuff you will add in.

3: Need to balance PvP! The stunning is out of control, some classes are overpower, others are under power. NOTE: Class skills are fine for PvE but need to be change only when doing PvP.

4: You need to close the doors on hackers. Do whats needs to be done and dont be afraid to let people know you permaban x accounts and why.

1) More Customization Features (Hood toggle, Barbershop, a moddable short lightsaber, etc.)

2) New Story Content (Continued Class Stories, New Planet Quests, New Flashpoints)

3) New Armor Appearances (New epic sets, new social gear, preferably closer to Star Wars than some of the stuff from 1.2)

1. We can change the color of our UI (From the blue, to red, green, purple, white, black, ect)

2. Guild involvement. (Guild ships, games, rewards, guild colors and able to unify our armor to it. ect)

3. Companion unify colors/hide head slot

Edited by Evalyn

1. More immersion: minigames like Pazaak and racing. Things that can be included in roleplay. Seats you can actually use...

2. Customisable clothing. As in: Changing colour(Rather than just matching colour to your chest), removing hoods.

3. In-game character customisation. As in actually customising hair, eyes, scars, that sort of thing.

(Both 1&2 at a cost, of course)

1. Remove useless voice overs, which are slowing down content patches

2. Better itemization!!! Being work well and raid well should mean *something*.

3. More content!!!!

Your first point is very important and I agree.

I love the stories and the voice overs....when they are good. Now when they suck (almost half of the side missions and the first couple FP) that is a waste. I have been saying for a while now that SWTOR just needs to go back and make class quest stories stronger (add more action to the videos...rather than standing and talking..make the story more interesting and intense) and to not worry about FP/Side Quests etc.

So point is...use that voice over time on something better.

--------------------

As far as your last point, 3. "More content!!!!". I only agree with this if they get your point 1 correct.

peace.

Edited by NoaFlux

This is a really interesting feedback thread! Thanks to those of you posting your top 3's - keep them coming!

Really? Are you looking for more ideas of things to sell in your micro-transactions?

The lack of any meaningful communication to those of us still around is weak.

1. I'd like ops frames to be improved to show (and highlight!) really meaning buffs/debuffs (especially HoTs).

2. I want quick-slot buttons to be more informative too. I want them to show me if the corresponding buff/debuff/HoT/DoT is already present on target/me and what's the duration left.

3. Double specializations. And personal equipment sets.

1. The FPS Issue caused by todays patch for a small minority of subscribers.

2. The FPS Issue caused by todays patch for a small minority of subscribers. + Advanced Class Respecs

3. The FPS Issue caused by todays patch for a small minority of subscribers. Make all armor adaptive so i can look

how i want.

Edited by -Sullster-

Im new to this game but id like:

1. A way for rebels and imperials to communicate in game.(organize pvp battles, talk a little trash, while in game)

2. Some form of guild warring system. not just factional pvp

3 I know everyone hates hearing about swg but the space pvp and basically the entire space system was awesome. 3d space and space pvp would be fun. Even crew battles and larger multiperson ships with turrets etc.

im enjoying the game so far and am a subscriber. look forward to any new content or features.

Bushkin - Sith Assassin

<Legacy of The Empire>

Stop nerfing classes for the sake of PVP balance.

ie. Dont jack up Forcewave.

Yes please keep posting about force wave! I am putting up a poll tonight!! This is not just about ruining pve by the way. I am a big pvp'r and I am disgusted that they would do this. This is THEE AOE move for consulars. On top of that I struggle to get damage as it is (i go for protection). the new change will lower my damage, as FW hits about 5 at once for about 400- 600 damage as it is currently (not over 3000 though).

Edited by NoaFlux

The negative effect would be to take the time to make it so you can add curtains to your ship, which only a small part of the community wants.. Instead of adding something that would make the game better for all of us..

No.. I don't need player housing.. My ship has a bed and I don't even use it.. I don't need to hang curtains, I don't need to paint the walls, I don't need to hang pictures, I don't need to decorate my ship..

This isn't SWG and it was never meant to be SWG.

Player housing only has a purpose for RP'ers.. Which fine.. It serves no purpose for the rest of the 80% or so that play the game..

Selfish is trying to make this game into something it isn't.. Selfish is about 20% of the community demanding something that the remaining 80% do not want..

Your quite wrong. I see the apartment and customizable ships mentioned all over the place on here, including many people in my guild. The bottom line is, you don't have to do it do you? So, it wouldn't effect you. You simply don't have to do it. Don't deny others something they want and would enjoy because YOU don't want it. You don't own the rights to the game or dictatorship.

And furthermore. Why on earth are they screwing around with classes just because of how they perform in PVP? What if people don't even do the PVP? Talk about idiocy....

Edited by DarthVengeant

Your quite wrong. I see the apartment and customizable ships mentioned all over the place on here, including many people in my guild. The bottom line is, you don't have to do it do you? So, it wouldn't effect you. You simply don't have to do it. Don't deny others something they want and would enjoy because YOU don't want it. You don't own the rights to the game or dictatorship.

And furthermore. Why on earth are they screwing around with classes just because of how they perform in PVP? What if people don't even do the PVP? Talk about idiocy....

because there are 0 pve specific class trees and 0 pvp specific trees. they are linked together and in order to fix/nerf one then another gets hit. yes certain trees are better for pvp but (read carefully) each tree was designed to do pvp/pve.

Edited by vojinsa