Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

DOR_Spex
10.05.2014 , 10:52 PM | #611
It feels good 2 B back. :-)

It's been a while since I posted & I haven't added that many achievement points but I am ramping up for the new X-Pac at the end of the year so I'm going to be playing more (I hope).

Name - Zykkal
Server - The Harbinger
Number of Achievements Points - 15945

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6b754bf3.jpg

idnewton
10.05.2014 , 10:56 PM | #612
Not sure if joke, or...
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Aezur
10.07.2014 , 10:03 AM | #613
Update Aezur Czerka 41965, 100% OPS/FP and other stuff.

TheRampage
10.09.2014 , 05:14 PM | #614
Long overdue update:

done with czerka dailys, never going back there, ever again. Ever.

Raphael ToFN 38 515 http://i59.tinypic.com/2bz4g5.jpg

Next goal, pvp solo kills. Fun times.
Raph‚el - Not Good Enough

darkichibi
10.11.2014 , 08:37 AM | #615
Hi

update for infi
http://hpics.li/76d1ebb
7 jours d'abonnement, divers cadeaux IG et un transfert de serveur offerts gratuitement en cliquant ICI ! http://www.swtor.com/r/prdhp4

Mugen_no_Jidai
10.12.2014 , 01:34 PM | #616
Up to 35675 here.

I've thought about tracking Prestige on the leaderboard as well, though I don't particularly like the idea of the cartel market giving out so many points (especially as time goes on and folks already have all of the ops/flashpoints/faction/reputation/crafting/etc. items, that may be the only way to advance). Any thoughts on that?

wokcha
10.15.2014 , 06:27 PM | #617
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
I've thought about tracking Prestige on the leaderboard as well, though I don't particularly like the idea of the cartel market giving out so many points (especially as time goes on and folks already have all of the ops/flashpoints/faction/reputation/crafting/etc. items, that may be the only way to advance). Any thoughts on that?
I think it might be fun to track and it would be neat to visit others on our server (Cennedi has a pretty awesome stronghold btw.) Maybe have people submit a screenshot of their stronghold window? And in my case "please don't visit my Coruscant or DK apartments yet, they're still full of chairs and mailboxes"

And unrelated - the listings for around 38-40 in the top 50 are a bit out of order.
The Shij Legacy - The Shadowlands
(occasional visits to Jedi Covenant & The Harbinger)

VaeVictis
10.15.2014 , 09:06 PM | #618
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
Up to 35675 here.

meh I'm sitting just short of 60k personal prestige which puts me in a very elite category, at least on Harbinger. I've hardly ran any of the content myself just sniped off the GTN. I've got more credits than time currently.

If decorations were bound it'd be impressive but they're not so it's not. There's a Galactic Strongholds sub-forum if people want to show off.

ladymoffitt
10.16.2014 , 04:57 PM | #619
Player Name: Lared
Server: Shadowlands
Number of Achievement Points: 24205 (screenshot here)
Tab Completions: Screenshot here
Reputation Legends: 10 (screenshot here)

milesisback
10.18.2014 , 01:42 PM | #620
update for Ainesey (VC): 39050 ap
(still missing the 295 nar shadda nightlife ap)