Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

If you have a fairly recent Nvidia graphics card you can use the software that it comes with. That's what I do. :D However the files will be pretty big as they are saved in raw MP4 format. They will also record tin whatever resolution the game is set to.

I have a fairly recent one 960 I think...at work right now so cannot check. As far as space goes, not an issue. I will have to look into it thanks :D

I have a fairly recent one 960 I think...at work right now so cannot check. As far as space goes, not an issue. I will have to look into it thanks :D

Glad I could help a fellow Quinn nerd. :D If you get stuck or need some help shot me a PM and I'll help as best as I can. :)

Is it wrong to roll a clone of my fanfic character with her original hair style just for screen shots?

Ditto to what everyone else said! Go for it! I actually have three versions of Hyperia running around right now: Ysara Lanar (my original, now lvl70, that I based the fic off of....and who I'm running through KotFE/ET to get all the footage for that fic), Hyperiaa (my newest that I created to re-run through the vanilla story to get all the little details right for it), and Ysaraa Lanar (my alternate-timeline Jedi Knight....a "what if she hadn't been taken by the Sith at Coruscant?")

And yes, the Nvidia video capture is what I use for mine....then Snaggy to save screenshots from it.

I wanted to try to get videos this time around, so was going to play and record her, also wanted a few screen shots for a few of my chapters and I cannot go back on my original Disantia to go get them, so clone it is :) Also have her in her original hair style because the one she has now used to be race gated...I changed it the instant we could. But bring this up in the fanfic so wanted to have it just right :D

I wanted to try to get videos this time around, so was going to play and record her, also wanted a few screen shots for a few of my chapters and I cannot go back on my original Disantia to go get them, so clone it is :) Also have her in her original hair style because the one she has now used to be race gated...I changed it the instant we could. But bring this up in the fanfic so wanted to have it just right :D

Hehe! Yeah, I changed hairstyles on Hyperia too....though the fic goes with the original simple bob because I think it fits her character better. But, I just loved the new weird razor-cut style on her too, so I've spent way too many CCs flipping between the two on both Ysara and Hyperiaa (I REALLY wish they'd not charge to change hairstyles once you've spent the CCs to unlock them.)

My silly one is they keep on coming out with new cartel market armor sets that I like...and I keep on making new characters to use those sets...so many alts ;) Though lately not so much, slim pickings these last few sets. Though I really want those platinum pistols...It would look so nice on my Quinn who wears the secret agent set... Edited by Nightfrogger

Woo hoo! Well, if we keep posting every time we finish a new fanfic chapter, we should be able to keep this going for awhile. :cool:

I'm working on the next Alderaan chapter now. Took a break yesterday because I was a)feeling really depressed and b)we ended up going out for the day. But I looked this morning and I'm off the first page of the SWTOR

listing on AO3 for the first time ever! Time to get on the ball again! (Though I noted that a good chunk of the new stuff posted is in relation to the events of the upcoming update...so it will probably die down by the end of the month or so.)

I work until Monday morning...got to love the overnight shift... and I work at least 12s every shift so no writting until then for me :(. No idea where I stand on the archive page. But I only started posting my recently up there as well, so not many readers on that page yet for me. Most of my hits are still on the deviant page. Edited by Nightfrogger

I work until Monday morning...got to love the overnight shift... and I work at least 12s every shift so no writting until then for me :(. No idea where I stand on the archive page. But I only started posting my recently up there as well, so not many readers on that page yet for me. Most of my hits are still on the deviant page.

You're right below me by a couple of entries. Now I have double-duty....keep this thread on the front page, as well as my fanfic. ;-)

And I can relate. This upcoming week I'll probably be slowing down a bit since my husband is taking leave while my daughter's taking a break from summer camp before school starts. I have a terrible time concentrating on writing when everyone's home....plus, I'm pretty sure we're planning on doing at least some travelling during that time.

But, that gives me time to ponder over the whole Jaesa dilemma. I'm now thinking that Hyperia's going to keep her on as DS for future plot reasons. But, obviously there's going to be a LOT of dialogue change because DS Jeasa, as she's written in the vanilla story, wouldn't last a day around Hyperia without being tossed out the airlock. :cool:

Malavai Quinn hands down best SWTOR romance. He's the best romance between KOTOR I and SWTOR however the Handmaiden was a much better romance in KOTOR 2 because the Handmaiden grew as a character and her romance with you was part of her development. Edited by Ellisande

Well, if there is, we're not even close to it. I just went and sorted this forum by # of replies and the longest thread is 1288 pages.

That would take us a while to catch up to...but we are still a force to be reckoned with on the forums :D

Edited by Nightfrogger

In honor of 500 pages of Quinn love, here is my tribute 50 Shades of Quinn. He was not amused.

Quinn: *preemptively turns bright red*

Er...do I want to know...?

Quinn: NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

And now I'm curious.

Quinn: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

On a similar note, FIVE HUNDRED PAGES!! :eek:

Quinn: FIVE HUNDRED!?

Yup!

Quinn: I...I'm--

--not sure whether to be flattered or horrified? We had this discussion back at page four hundred.

Quinn: ...evidently, you know me far too well...

Everybody here knows you far too well.

Quinn: Er...

Oh. Uh. Didn't mean it that way? :o

Quinn: *sigh* I must reconcile myself with the idea of alternate universes. Because at this point, I am apparently married to multiple women, have fathered a ridiculous amount of children, am involved in several sordid love affairs regardless of the gender of the opposite party, etc. And then there are the Knights of Eternal Quinnmancing, AKA the fangirl army. They follow me around. Have conversations with me that are inaudible to anyone else. Demand I sign those infernal posters. And then there are the anti-fangirls that have killed me an unfathomable number of times over or turned me into cyborg monstrosities.

That's...a pretty accurate summary of your life as a companion thus far. Happy 500 pages?

Quinn: Compared to all of that, wearing a gnome hat on sightseeing tours is vastly preferable.