Veng Jugg vs Mara for pvp newb

ElevenBfour

For someone looking to get into pvp, which of these are easiest to learn? I'm rolling a new toon for the sole purpose of learning pvp.

I also have an a max level PT. I started messing around with AP on him, but other than building stacks using rail shot for the big damage skill, it felt very dull compared to the tank spec and pyro spec. SO I didn't feel like learning pvp with him. Maybe I've missed something there but I dont' know.

For someone looking to get into pvp, which of these are easiest to learn? I'm rolling a new toon for the sole purpose of learning pvp.

I also have an a max level PT. I started messing around with AP on him, but other than building stacks using rail shot for the big damage skill, it felt very dull compared to the tank spec and pyro spec. SO I didn't feel like learning pvp with him. Maybe I've missed something there but I dont' know.

Mara is better but requires more skill.

Jugg is easier but less effective.

I hope that helps you out... if you have any further questions than that simple answer just ask :)

Edit: PT is defensive wise the weakest class for PvP... unless you are a pro on it or only play with a heal to cover your ***. So if you are new to PvP Id recommend sth thats not a PT DPS.

Edited by xChAoTiXx

Nice, answers my question perfectly. I appreciate it. I will go with a Mara.

Depending on your skills, I would suggest starting with a Fury spec Mara. Better mobility in pvp and also allows you more uptime on pesky snipers, who are near impossible to engage on the other specs.

But if you want to be over challenged, go carnage :D