Season 5 Reward Teaser Blog

TaitWatson

for F sake give us something cool ... and ADD Creature handler. so we can make our own animal mounts... its getting rediculous u are cycling over and over the same mounts.. yea this nexu is new but how many alternate nexu mounts will follow ... give us a speeder from the CANON , i dunno say..... the Swoop speeder. aka Anakin driving through the tatooine desert Episode 2, Dark Mauls Bloodfin Speeder ep 1 also on tatooine , the return of the jedi Speeder bike on endor , get creative.. your creative director either has a really small mind or hes held back ,,, or the design team is just lame... no offense

or perhaps a new jetpack that isnt the size of two parashoots

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make the rewards, minus the titles, legacy based. This includes the mount. This will allow people who want to do ranked to not only make a character on the side that has the most players, but will encourage more players.

^^THIS!!

***OR even have an option to unlock the rewards in the cartel market***

I play on Ebon Hawk and there are some rewards that I opt out for JUST because the mounts/titles don't fit the character that I'm playing. Last season it was this whole pirate theme.. My Ranked PvP character isn't a pirate, so why go for the reward?

The other thing is that not all players want to do PvP and feel left out from cool rewards like this or even the season 4 weapon rewards like the Furious lightsaber/dual saber. (The light trail they leave behind looks simply amazing. Unfortunately, the only way to have gotten that saber was from Ranked.) You guys should make it to where other rewards like this are obtainable through other methods like achievements, special events, or even Heroic Missions (Not Operations). C'mon now, give the PvE and casual players a chance too. Some of us play just for fun and aren't into the whole endgame material.

Edited by Hollow_Screech
Added more info

^^THIS!!

***OR even have an option to unlock the rewards in the cartel market***

I play on Ebon Hawk and there are some rewards that I opt out for JUST because the mounts/titles don't fit the character that I'm playing. Last season it was this whole pirate theme.. My Ranked PvP character isn't a pirate, so why go for the reward?

The other thing is that not all players want to do PvP and feel left out from cool rewards like this or even the season 4 weapon rewards like the Furious lightsaber/dual saber. (The light trail they leave behind looks simply amazing. Unfortunately, the only way to have gotten that saber was from Ranked.) You guys should make it to where other rewards like this are obtainable through other methods like achievements, special events, or even Heroic Missions (Not Operations). C'mon now, give the PvE and casual players a chance too. Some of us play just for fun and aren't into the whole endgame material.

no, stop catering to the casual. its the few things that pvpers get, let us have it

no, stop catering to the casual. its the few things that pvpers get, let us have it

A fair medium would be to make everything legacy based, tokens, mounts, but not the titles.

If casuals want the rewards but don't want to "ruin their immersion" they can just level an opposite faction (because one faction usually dominates ranked) and get their rewards.

However, that nexu mount WILL be on the cartel market. They will make bank off that.

jedi covenant, pubs side are really bad, i have my shadow all full datacrons and i have good gear pvp. the bad thing is, i cant win with bad players (obviously) ... i try to check if one of the good players for pubs side are online, then i try queue for rank... at the moment i have 4 wins and 1 lose... 1257 raiting, and trust me if i just queue just like that, i take all in more loses... :ph_lol::sul_embarrassed:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG you guys are sooooooo epic this new stuff, the story, the video, well EVERYTHING it has me sooo hook!!! You got MY SUBSCRIPTION PERMANENTLY IF THIS CONTINUES LIKE THIS! this is like the greatest story of Star Wars I ever read/played!!!!!!!

Where are the credits of the names writers/animators/develorpers/voice actors of this stories? I NEED TO FOLLOW their work this is toooo much goodness to pass, need to learn about them and their other works, MUST.HAVE.MORE!!!!!! :eek:

PS: I'm almost afraid that by the time the new movie of Star Wars: The Force Awakens goes out to the theaters it wont be as EPIC as all this game lore/story has shown me. I loving every bit of this... and I'm I just recently became a fan to this franchise! Man, I wish they did a full movie about all this SWTOR story with that animation! :D

Edited by Zehal