So Tharan Cedrax is gone for good for consulars ?

JessicaWolf

Patch 6.0.2 will be our last update for 2019 and we’ll target its availability mid-December. It’ll have additional bug fixes along with the following:

Life Day returns and has new items for you to enjoy.

It’s our 8th year anniversary, so the vendor will have some new items.

We’re adding new missions on Mek-Sha, including new heroics.

You’ll be able to recruit Tharan for your Consular and as he says, “It’s Tharan, not spelled the dumb way”.

Ranked Season 12 for our PvP players begins and winners from last season will get their well-deserved rewards.

Crafting changes – it begins! Yes, we’re taking a hard look at crafting and will make some adjustments starting with this patch.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=971484

I liked Tharan, in and out of character, when playing the Consular story arc, but as a Companion says when I choose dialogue he or she doesn't like, I disapprove of his comment. You don't mess with my Theron!

Theron and Tharan are different people. (And "Theron" is, apparently, the "dumb" way of spelling the name.)

At least you didn't spell it Theran or Tharon, I guess. (Yes, Theran is a reasonably common mis-spelling on these forums.)

Theron and Tharan are different people. (And "Theron" is, apparently, the "dumb" way of spelling the name.)

At least you didn't spell it Theran or Tharon, I guess. (Yes, Theran is a reasonably common mis-spelling on these forums.)

It would be interesting if when your consular goes to recruit Tharan you were able to take Theron and Tharan says something about the name that Theron says something back. That would be funny to see (but I doubt it would happen)

Patch 6.0.2 will be our last update for 2019 and we’ll target its availability mid-December. It’ll have additional bug fixes along with the following:

Life Day returns and has new items for you to enjoy.

It’s our 8th year anniversary, so the vendor will have some new items.

We’re adding new missions on Mek-Sha, including new heroics.

You’ll be able to recruit Tharan for your Consular and as he says, “It’s Tharan, not spelled the dumb way”.

Ranked Season 12 for our PvP players begins and winners from last season will get their well-deserved rewards.

Crafting changes – it begins! Yes, we’re taking a hard look at crafting and will make some adjustments starting with this patch.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=971484

Thanks! best news in months. I really really hope the make crafting worth bothering with again.

Thanks! best news in months. I really really hope the make crafting worth bothering with again.

I hope so too! Many of us have been asking BW to fix the new crafting and I hope that the changes tomorrow will make a large positive difference (even if I expect that further adjustments will be needed). :)

That being said, on-topic, Tharan Cedrax's return is actually not mentioned in the patch notes for 6.0.2 that went up recently. I wonder if his return was postponed, or if he actually will be back tomorrow but it simply wasn't put in the notes.

I hope so too! Many of us have been asking BW to fix the new crafting and I hope that the changes tomorrow will make a large positive difference (even if I expect that further adjustments will be needed). :)

That being said, on-topic, Tharan Cedrax's return is actually not mentioned in the patch notes for 6.0.2 that went up recently. I wonder if his return was postponed, or if he actually will be back tomorrow but it simply wasn't put in the notes.

I noticed that and ask Eric that question and referred him to Keith's post just in case.

I know they're two different people. That's the point. You mess with my husband/boyfriend you mess with me.

:p

I think, that he gona return in next patch/content along with some other open parts.

For example Darth Savik seems to want to join the Alliance for republic players, but nothing set beyond, that Lana sends a mail, that she is very cooperative. Would like my male consular teaching her. Though i wouldn't expect much beyond a short conversation, that she is welcome to the alliance, because the very existence of her is dependent on player choice.

Also assuming, that you didn't executed him. Tharan could be joining all classes. Even Imperial ones since he gets captured, and might put good use in the Alliance, or the Empress's hand.

Zero mention of Tharan returning in today's patch notes so I guess Consulars are getting screwed again :D

Hey folks,

Just to alleviate any concerns, Tharan's recruitment for Consulars is in today's patch, it was just missed in the notes. I will work on getting it added.

Thanks all.

-eric

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=973272&page=5