Companion disappeared after mission on Coruscant

trippdigital

My character is a Jedi knight currently questing through Coruscant. I'm going through Justicar territory and have run into a problem. I just completed a quest, the name of which I cannot remember, and my companion Kira has disappeared and I have no way of summoning her back. It happened after I discovered the missing doctors and learned that Tarniss is holding up in the ruins of the Jedi Temple. I sat through the scene where Kira used the computer to find Tarniss and said "Let's go", but when it cut back to gameplay, she was gone and her companion portrait was gone too. Is this supposed to happen, or is it some kind of glitch? I logged out and back on again, but she was still gone. Any info would be appreciated.

I believe you gain her as a permanent companion after you complete the Coruscant series of quests...until that time she is what's considered a "Guest Companion" and only available for certain stages.

Just re-summon T7 until that point.

I believe you gain her as a permanent companion after you complete the Coruscant series of quests...until that time she is what's considered a "Guest Companion" and only available for certain stages.

Just re-summon T7 until that point.

No and no...

Even though Kira is a guest companion, you can summon her back many times over before she changes from guest to normal companion.

Edited by Eternalnight

Click on your companion/crafting tab - if Kira is not listed then she is not yet on your permanent companion list and therefore unavailable unless called for in the story line. If this is the case summon T7 and carry on questing. If Kira is listed as a guest you can still re-summon her as below;

If she is listed you can either summon T7, and then summon Kira, or, click on the companion screen on the bottom left of the ui. If she is not listed then you cannot summon her at all.

• 2 years later...
It's 2015 and this glitch is still not resolved. What is going on with this game???

Every time they can finally get around to fixing the old glitches, they come out with a new expansion (such as SoR) with a whole bunch of new glitches to fix first. :)

(Such as my Rishi mount that I paid 500K credits for, to give to my new alt, only to find that it requires speeder piloting 3, even though it says otherwise. )

• 4 years later...

I have the same problem only i visited a guild's flagship and used their disguise module. After removing the disguise my companion and the portrait were both gone.

Using the summon companion from the N menu did not work. :(( So it's pretty hard to do some missions now. But there is maintenance scheduled tonight. Hopefully there is a solution.

Using the summon companion from the N menu did not work.

Did you try to summon some other companion? Often these sort of problems can be solved by simply summoning some other companion (any other) and then re-summoning the companion you want.

Support staff have resolved the problem. As I said, I did try summoning the character at first. Not sure why character summoning did not work beforehand but it is now working, and the companions are back, which is a relief.

Thank you for the speedy response support team.