guild help :P

isako

From the Game Manual (http://www.swtor.com/gamemanual/how-to-play/guilds):

To create a Guild, you must:

Form a full four-member party (each founding member cannot be a member of another Guild). The leader of the group becomes the Guild Leader. In order to be a Guild Leader, you must be a level 10 character. The Guild Leader can create new ranks of the Guild, and assign powers to those ranks. He or she can also send a message of the day that Guild members see on login.

Pay a one-time 5,000 Credits fee.

Once you have met these requirements, visit the Regional Guild administration office (located on Coruscant for Republic and Dromund Kaas for Empire). Type in the Guild name and click CREATE to start the organization.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Where exactly on Coruscant is the Regional Guild Administration Office?

While I'm at it, where is it on Dromund Kaas, too?

Yeah, where the hell it is?

And where the hell are the BW staffs who are supposed to answer this or make their game manual to be exactly a manual... It has been 3 months since a very basic question been asked and yet no answer provided. Tried google and nothing comes out.

Regional Guild administration office? They don't even have any names on their Coruscant maps.

Edited by Hologramx

Yeah, where the hell it is?

And where the hell are the BW staffs who are supposed to answer this or make their game manual to be exactly a manual... It has been 3 months since a very basic question been asked and yet no answer provided. Tried google and nothing comes out.

Regional Guild administration office? They don't even have any names on their Coruscant maps.

If it has been three months and you still haven't found it chances are you don't have the capability to run a functioning guild.

To answer your question the Guild Administration officer is in two places for both factions.

In the capital cities he is in the "Crew Skills" section. He is also in the Fleets in the Combat Training Area right next to the Skill Mentor.

If you have ever respec'ed your character with the Skill Mentor, you've been in very close proximity to the Regional Guild administration office. It's run by an NPC called a Guild Registrar, and is located on both Fleets and both Capital planets.

On the Fleets, look in the Combat Training area (where your class trainers are)...they are in the room on one of the ends of the outer ring rooms. On Dromund Kass and Coruscant, look in the Market areas. Again, if you can find the Skill Mentor, just look around that area...the Guild NPC will be close by.

Found it. Thanks for the help.

Wasted an hour running all over Coruscant, especially the Senate Tower, trying to find that non-existing office. Shouldn't have trusted that 3 months old out-of-date game manual.

They should have an Other NPCs section in the map UI, because I am also seeing a lot of people asking where the respec NPC is.

Edited by Hologramx

• 2 years later...

OK, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that as of this date, the Guild Administrator is no longer on Coruscant. I've looked at EVERY icon that appears under the "magnifying glass" in the market area, and there IS NO GUILD ADMINISTRATOR THERE. :confused:

If I'm wrong, please provide EXACT location of him.

In the mean time, I'm off to Fleet.

OK, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that as of this date, the Guild Administrator is no longer on Coruscant. I've looked at EVERY icon that appears under the "magnifying glass" in the market area, and there IS NO GUILD ADMINISTRATOR THERE. :confused:

If I'm wrong, please provide EXACT location of him.

In the mean time, I'm off to Fleet.

Nice necro.

The Guild Rgeistrar, Lieutenant Kyndern, is in exactly the same place on Coruscant he's been in since the game launched. Go down the stairs under the Senate Plaza, same as if you were going to the Drunkard's Vote cantina. But continue down the hall and around the corner to where the GTN kiosks are. Back behind the kiosks, you'll find the Guild Registrar. Coords are X: -1143, Y: -4581.

And just like at launch, there is no icon for him on your map, either the World Map, or your Minimap. He's not a 'vendor", class trainer, mission giver, or anything else that matches up with the various map icon categories, so there's just nothing. (Same thing for the Skill Mentor, Leuro-Khian, who is just a couple meters from the Guild Registrar, behind the same counter).

Edited by Adric_the_Red