** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12/4 here and I don't expect or have any hope of getting in today. Tomorrow will be my day and Friday leading into a 3 day weekend. Beautiful.

My only concern is that the name DarthNorris and DarthChuck will be taken on all servers by the time I get in. I am kind of at the end of my creative rope here. If I can't have one of these two names I may have to cancel my preorder.

:sul_wink:

Edited by BlakeAF

Best of luck to all of you, i´m december 11´th so i suppose i get in tomorrow, but who knows if Stephen Reid is in a christmas mood? ;)

I am in the same boat, my friend! :) - Would very much like a wannabe-santa throwing them swtor acces' my way

Just sucks because i've has the last 3 days off work, but tomorrow i'm in all day (Midday-2am :/) .. I must pay more attention in the future!

Sorry to hear it dude. On the other hand, in a couple of months time, you'll look back and think the 3 days off grinding was probably a good thing. Personally, I'm going to try and limit my time on. I dont want to kill it with all day SWTOR sessions.

Saturday for me will be a decent sleep, a nice long breakfast and a good pot of coffee. Then hop on for a cruisy 2 hours, till "elevenses", for a fridge raid and a walk with the girlfriend. Then another couple of hours on. Then a couple of mates round for Star Wars on bluray and a couple of beers. Then hyped up to play for a solid 4 hours till a late dinner.

Sigh. Its gonna be a perfect day.

So, and correct me if wrong, but according to this they are getting in everyone who pre-ordered in October?

Today will be almost all of November, with tomorrow I guess for the remaining. So yes all of October should be in first wave or two.

**Wave 4, day 2 related:**

UPDATE 1: last known invite date: 30th september.

UPDATE 2: last known invite date: 2nd October.

This concludes the waves for today. Unless bonus waves are added, this thread will be updated tomorrow throughout the day! Thank you all for your comments and help!

[/color]

BE ADVISED: not being in on the latest date announced here, does not mean you have done

the redeeming process wrong. You might be later on in the queue.

I pre-ordered on the 2nd of October but unfortunately didn't get in yesterday because they only got X number in. hoping for today's first wave since i got bad luck yesterday!

Come on mister Data Manager wakeup!