team ranked

CyrusConnor

Hey all people who love to pvp, and are not too horrible at it;) Anyways this is Efera from pubside. I have been hoping to get team ranked going for a bit now and this is the first time I have bothered to try the server forums. Seems like I am not the only one and that others have had success even:)! So just want to add in my own voice to this as well. I am member of CC pubside and usually we have about 4 of us on between 5pm to 9pm that I know of since that is my normal gaming time. We are obviously on more than that, but I am not consistently at those times myself. Anyways, if anyone wants to do team ranked when we have people on I am totally down. Most of us have a B team toon as well so we don't necessarily have to play only in competitive way, but can be just for fun too. I am also not apposed to mixing up the teams to try and balance them out. Anyways, if interested in team ranked or looking for another player for team ranked feel free to hit me up. I do dps, healing and tanking pubside. I also do healing on impside. working on making another toon for the dps and tanking impside.