someone said swtor isnt good bc it isnt popular...

hunterareop

wow isnt even bad

example of a pay2win bad mmo is rift

WoW is bad to me because of the cartoon character design and recent expacs.

Sure it was fun when I was younger but now that I'm older I look at it and think "I can't believe I ever played this".

Yes Rift is a good example of P2W but it isn't the only one look at any Korean MMO and 9 times out of 10 you will find the same P2W items in their cash shops.

Edited by Anaesha

wow isnt even bad

example of a pay2win bad mmo is rift

this!!!!!!! Is truth!!!!! WoW to me is like McDonalds... good for what it is but it is what it is. Rift was a great game and is, imo, the Prime example of how piss poor business men (looking at you Buttler) can destroy greatness.

Edited by Ghisallo

I love SWTOR even if it's not popular as many others MMO's around.

The biggest and unique problem to me is the low pop in servers... specially around the planets. It's almost impossible to do Classic Flashpoints and Heroic Missions because there aren't enough people available. 10 or 15min waiting a WZ pop. If you ask something in Gen chat anywhere, it's hard to see someone answering you. The most friendly people still in the 1st planet, that's where is very easy to find people to heroics. But as you keep going through your story class and start visiting other planets, will be almost impossible to find people to heroics or just to group out and play.

After all, looks like you play a single-player game. This is biggest problem of SWTOR IMO.

Cya.