Problem with Group Finder Daily reward

BallisticKaine

Nope, I am able to select "Legacy of the Rakata" on my level 60 Jedi Sage so it's not a situation where the thing is broken by faction across the board.

Same, this is only affecting one of my 3 level 60 Republic characters. That just so happens to be my main, though, so it's extremely annoying that I can't get the daily rewards (or the Searching For Allies weekly via Tacticals). Hopefully this is fixed sooner rather than later.

You can queue for SM Rakata as a 60 Sage?

And my Lvl 60 Sage cannot queue for it - so something well and truly screwed up.

If it were faction, it would make sense.

It only effecting "some classes" is weird enough alone, but for it to effect some charcters of a class and not others is a massive mess-up by BW.

But the bug has been there for a week and a half now. I'm not convinced there will be a fix this Tuesday.

Nope, I am able to select "Legacy of the Rakata" on my level 60 Jedi Sage so it's not a situation where the thing is broken by faction across the board.

Cannot confirm, my level 60 Sage cannot queue for the Tactial version of Legacy of the Rakata either. Not sure what's going on here. :(

Wich is the status of forged alliances in your sage? all my pub toons have them finished, and shadow of revan a t different stages, with only 3 of them fully completed yavin 4: slinger sage and commando

I have the same problem on my lvl 58 sage. I queued for a random tactical fp and got legacy of the rakata. The day after I got to the stage of forged alliance that i needed to do legacy of rakata and now I couldnt queue for it with group finder or get the quest from the droid. I could do the solo mode of it though but once that was done I now cant do it any way. I also didnt get the daily reward from doing random tactical fp. Edited by Daveko

Hey folks, thanks for the info. We're going to look into this.

Sad part is this is going on 2 weeks now since we have heard from a Dev regarding this issue. Haven't even fully acknowledge the issue in the first place. 2 weeks now Republic players out daily comms (not that important to everyone) and daily conquest points (we do care lots about). This is unacceptable from a paying subscribers stand point and lack of care from this poor Dev team (if you can even call them that)

But what about the lost conquest points or daily comms that we have all lost out on due to this issue?

I sent in a support ticket about it and they checked and sent me the comms because they were able to verify that I should have received them. I only did that once though as I didn't really feel like hassling with sending in a support ticket each time it happened.

But what about the lost conquest points or daily comms that we have all lost out on due to this issue?

Didn't you hear? It was intended because the devs wanted Imperial guilds to win this weeks conquest.

/s

I sent in a support ticket about it and they checked and sent me the comms because they were able to verify that I should have received them. I only did that once though as I didn't really feel like hassling with sending in a support ticket each time it happened.

I think if every single rep player sent in 7 tickets a week then maybe the muppets would have looked into things a little quicker.

I think if every single rep player sent in 7 tickets a week then maybe the muppets would have looked into things a little quicker.

Actually, If the Muppets™ were in charge, this never would have happened. I put more faith in Kermit and Fozzie then these clowns at Biofail.

So that'll be 4 weeks the bug - affecting a massive bunch of rep (as far as we know it's not an issue on imp side) players will have been in the game before being patched.

Fantastic work.

I have the same problem on my imp sniper too, the other 4 imp that I play seems to be ok, but sometimes I didnt check how many comms/conquest points I had so investing 30 mins in a flashpoint and get nothing becomes frustrating

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...