Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter X does not complete

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

commanderwar
03.11.2016 , 02:21 AM | #191
I was also able to complete it yay finally.

ShaenMcTir
03.11.2016 , 07:36 AM | #192
Help!
I was playing "Disavowed" and stuck at one of the stages, where I had to go to a place in the swamps to meet Jorgan. I went there and the quest mission log said "Talk to Jorgan", but he wasn't there. I tried everything, relogging, leaving and entering the area again, but the quest won't budge. Can't abandon it either since it's story quest.
What should I do?

DarthSpooky
03.11.2016 , 08:03 AM | #193
I have Kaliyo, and no Koth (as it should be based on my choices), but it's expecting me to replay Chapter X from the beginning and Chapter XI isn't available like it was before the patch... I don't want to reply Chapter X, should I just wait for the next-next "fix"?

PhuriousRhayge
03.11.2016 , 09:13 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpooky View Post
I have Kaliyo, and no Koth (as it should be based on my choices), but it's expecting me to replay Chapter X from the beginning and Chapter XI isn't available like it was before the patch... I don't want to reply Chapter X, should I just wait for the next-next "fix"?
Same here. Was near the end of Chapter X when I logged a couple of days ago. Today when I log in I'm prompted to start it from the beginning again.

Not the first time it's happened in this expansion, and it's getting old. I don't really want to repeat entire chapters on the same character anymore.

kcirevamnalyd
03.11.2016 , 09:32 AM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by kcirevamnalyd View Post
So any Agents completed chapter 10 & 11 as of 1pm est? Wondering before I run them, again.
Update: I completed chapter 10, again. No spacebar through all convo's. Went directly in to cut scenes for chapter 11, after those I received chapter 10 rewards while standing in the swamp at very start of chapter 11.

Still had to re-run all of chapter 10 for the 4th time but I was able to complete both chapters 10 & 11 with my operative.

emerlyn
03.20.2016 , 02:35 AM | #196
I had to rerun chapter X but this time I was able to complete it normally. It was an insta 60 male operative with an ongoing romance with Lana so I told Kaliyo the romance was over.

Sarjarall
03.24.2016 , 10:18 AM | #197
i was not able to fnish the chapter 10 after patch 4.2b on my Agent.
Still got kicked into Char Screen at the end of the WarRoom Sequence.

But after 7 resets of the Chapter, i am finally now able to run it complete blind and can speak formyself all the Dialoges

-.-

PorsaLindahl
03.24.2016 , 11:36 PM | #198
I made a new agent last week. Just finished up chapter XI with him the other day. Didn't have any problems at all.

Still got the issue with my Shadow and Koth, though. The first time through, that didn't complete, I lost Koth because I let Kaliyo blow up part of the city and he ran off crying like a little baby. But when I finished Chapter X the second time, not blowing up the city, he was all nicety nice, but moved to the unavailable list.

He was also in my Chapter XI cinematics like nothing had happened. I checked my followers/alerts UI and there he was, still in the unavailable list. It doesn't bother me so much in general, but I do have characters that love busting his balls every chance they get.