Female character texture is still messed up.

SupremeOverseer

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said they would fix the texture and more importantly ... they said if we don't fix it we will tell you? and my subscript is up this week so ..................?

Right, they've said it will be fixed as much as anything can be sure however if there is a problem, they will tell us. Now, if it's not fixed and they didn't let us know then yeah I'd be mad.

But, it was IMO very smart of them to say "It's not 100%" because things can go wrong, and if they make a promise that it 100% will be fixed but then there is a problem, people would tear into them even worse. So, it's best to say it like they did in this thread.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

It's now listed in the patch notes for 2.7.1, so that's a good sign.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

(Not sure why I can still post, because in-game, I'm definitely Preferred. Millions of credits went into escrow and my unified green-accented trooper armor turned into a rainbow clown suit.)

Forum privileges for preferred stop happening usually on a forum reset day. So you'll prolly be unable to post after the patch is done tomorrow.

Sadly while fixing one thing, they broke another.

The inner leg texture when wearing Jori Daragon's Loincloth now have a transparent vertical strip running from the bottom of the undergarment to wear the foot / boot texture starts.

Edited by DawnAskham

The inner leg texture when wearing Jori Daragon's Loincloth now have a transparent vertical strip running from the bottom of the undergarment to wear the foot / boot texture starts.

I can confirm this as well. It does not show up in item preview, or cutscenes, just in the normal world. It also looks to me like it can only be seen from the front.

Thanks for the fix!

I still have a couple weeks paid time on another game, but I re-subbed anyway to show my appreciation.

However, I'm now doing the 30-day plan rather than the 180-day plan...since I ended up paying for a lot of time I didn't use after the bug hit. If I stay subbed, Bioware can take the extra two bucks a month as their bonus for not having any deal-breaking bugs.

Yeah I can confirm this and it looks horrible. Can they ever fix one thing without busting another. How many months of this will we have to put up with this....this new graphic screw up is worse than the one they fixed.

I'm seeing that same bug.

Doesn't matter what other piece of armor I put on, the bug remains as long as I've got the Lioncloth equipped.

sadly, my character's butt is still broken. and she's not even wearing any of the skimpy outfits, she's wearing confiscated mercenary set off Makeb republic rep vendor. its pretty disturbing :/

when I switch over to her old pants - just old things from basic vendor (back when it sold lvl 53 gear) - the butt is fine :/ and honestly, I refuse to accept that that deep butt crease is a feature of mercenary set, which means the bug is still present :/