Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hail Keith

Rion_Starkiller
05.13.2019 , 08:10 AM | #21
Other than the RNG gearing aspects of Ossus, I'm happy with Keith.

But honestly, after Ben Irving, how can anyone be worse? Promoting the janitor would have been an improvement.
-Beruhl
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.

limenutpen
05.13.2019 , 09:08 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Iím sorry but I hate the changed gear grind and broken RNG that gives you the same pieces over and over.
I think here lied the problem for 5.10 and beyond. The repeat of gear pieces showing up, and the Enhancement bound to slot mistake. This last even worse to the first. Did we return to 1.1 or .2.

If these where fixed us the players would have moaned much less. But the enhancement sting and the RNG double triples. I do not how much I tried dailies on 8 characters to try and get an Alacrity Implant (example) to always finish with the wrong peace or a Critical and Accuracy one. I think only with my Scoundrel did I manage to get the right implants.
The other mistakes then once u thrash the gear u only 1/3 of value u need to buy the crystals.
All these could have worked much better with a few tweaks.

Yes game is improving with Keith and Ossus was a nice addition and better to all the planets that have come after 2.0. But the gear grind is a concern and I am sure they made it to gain time till September. IMO they certainly did since I do not have one alt in full 258 since before Xmas, which is painful to say the least.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando, Color-full: Sentinel
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut, Grandblu: Powertech, Brontolon: Sniper

Seterade
05.13.2019 , 01:56 PM | #23
LOL you guys actually do Ossus dailys for the RNG crate? sorry, that is sad.

its a worthless design, poorly designed and only a time waste. do what smart people are doing, we earn our crystals and we grind our weekly rep cap for 4 weeks. botta bing botta boom, only go back to ossus for crystals. you get 5 crystals a week, full rep means 1 full gear pieces a week, cept main/off and 3 piece sets (chest, glove,boot,leg) wb intro will give you main hand, 5 crystals will give you its next level and 2 weeks of solos and bazinga you have a 258 mainhand. want left side? you are in luck, every week, you get 2 timed missions, 2 UC, 1 WB, and 1 solos crystal. you need 2 for first buy, and 3 for 258

Rion_Starkiller
05.13.2019 , 03:57 PM | #24
well it only takes like 10 mins to run SM Queen for dem phat RNG lewt kraytssssss.
-Beruhl
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.

merovejec
05.30.2019 , 11:34 PM | #25
Heh Keith again confirmed how great he is, in yesterdays stream. Since the launch of the game I have not experienced a better game producer than him!! Too bad they dont read PVP forums
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

DenariusJay
05.31.2019 , 12:33 AM | #26
Hell no. Merc still run rampant OP AF in pvp. Keith is garbage. Dont @ me
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Colin Kaepernick

Lhancelot
05.31.2019 , 04:13 AM | #27
I respect Keith. He carries himself in a way that it's hard to root against him. He seems to really be genuine when he says he wants the game to improve and he doesn't seem to discount everything the players are concerned about.

I am on the fence though regarding his impact so far. I like how certain facets of the game are better now, mostly stuff outside the game like the support system and communications between players and BW.

However, the game has not improved it's gameplay much and has taken some steps backwards in some ways with some of the changes to gameplay recently since he took over. I view SWTOR as barely treading water since he took over.

I think 6.0 is the motherlode. 6.0 and Keith will be bound by legacy when this is said and done.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

bUrself_
05.31.2019 , 07:06 AM | #28
the smart way to evaluate anything is by comparing it to past versions or expected versions that might replace it when gone

the game under keith has made vastly better decisions and perhaps more importantly it's trying to do good things ben would never have bothered with

your minor complaints just show that you have expectations that will never be met

keith is good