Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 days in a row tank is botting solo ranked on DM. Where is "Zero tolerance policy"?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
4 days in a row tank is botting solo ranked on DM. Where is "Zero tolerance policy"?

bladech
05.02.2019 , 03:49 PM | #1
One tank on DM server is constantly queueing against his own bot and farming it up to top tiers lol. Me,my friends wrote tickets on him and sent screenshots but there is still no answer. I just resubbed and now already regretting it. I wrote everything about this bot user in ticket 33900739 but for 2 days no one have read it except myself lol....Same person declines on bots when they dont have a pop against his wintrading character which results in tonnes of games when one team has a tank and another doesn't.

Seterade
05.02.2019 , 08:23 PM | #2
hehe. zero tolerance. you should have been here the other weekend. anyone else see superman operatives in ranked?

Bar-Da-Voya
05.02.2019 , 09:38 PM | #3
There is no zero tolerance policy by Biofail, Only a zero action policy on doing anything in a timely manner and a zero idea policy on how to implement a fair game where cheaters, wintraders and throwers are dealt with quickly and harshly.
Nothing but throwers and win traders all week on Satele Shan and nothing has been done but ruin the ratings of people trying to play the game the way it is intended. And at the end of the season the cheaters will get the gold and top rewards and nothing will be done for the people who got screwed by them.

Ranked is broken, has always been broken and Biofail only does lipstick and mascara actions to act like they are doing something when the truth is the same people do the same things and get the same rewards by cheating.
May the Force be with you. Long live The Old Republic.
http://www.swtor.com/r/pz7lsM

merovejec
05.03.2019 , 01:34 AM | #4
Well que a tank too and you will mess up the wintraders game play.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

omaan
05.03.2019 , 04:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Well que a tank too and you will mess up the wintraders game play.
The owner of bots already took top 3 spot on his tank and now switched to boosting another character. Switching to tank in hope to farm someone's bot seems legit but not competitive and pathetic.

Bot users: 1 / devs: 0

Lets observe if this guy will be able to get second character to top 3

mishin_max
05.03.2019 , 04:35 AM | #6
I suppose that this is just a protest against too long a season.

merovejec
05.03.2019 , 04:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
The owner of bots already took top 3 spot on his tank and now switched to boosting another character. Switching to tank in hope to farm someone's bot seems legit but not competitive and pathetic.

Bot users: 1 / devs: 0

Lets observe if this guy will be able to get second character to top 3
What you need to consider is that this is a software and Bioware is the admin. They can do virtually ANYTHING, even retroactively so I wouldnt rage just yet. They have all the time in the world and all the tools at their disposal. Once they bann him his toons disappear from leaderboards, no issue there.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68815

omaan
05.03.2019 , 04:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
What you need to consider is that this is a software and Bioware is the admin. They can do virtually ANYTHING, even retroactively so I wouldnt rage just yet. They have all the time in the world and all the tools at their disposal. Once they bann him his toons disappear from leaderboards, no issue there.
You already wrote something familiar about previous season like "don't rage szopen (or who was that guy who quitted the game after restoration of all wintraders) they will investigate and bann them. In the end we all know how it happened. They do indeed have tools but they aren't using them or using them too slow while people suffer from bots every day loosing their games. How will devs compensate lose games?

merovejec
05.03.2019 , 06:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
You already wrote something familiar about previous season like "don't rage szopen (or who was that guy who quitted the game after restoration of all wintraders) they will investigate and bann them. In the end we all know how it happened. They do indeed have tools but they aren't using them or using them too slow while people suffer from bots every day loosing their games. How will devs compensate lose games?
Szopen got his 2 top 3s so it went well for him. The rest..... well, it was discussed that they must have some ways to seriously attack bioware from some chargeback point of view. I guess thats why they couldnt do it. Or maybe they just didnt find the proof. Its not always that obvious as we see it.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68815

omeru
05.03.2019 , 03:20 PM | #10
Devs just showed us that report cheaters is just another big lie. Sorry but is there even a reason to sub and support this **** game? I have enough toons to play lots of regs if i want and why sub if i wont play SR with bots.