Rishi Stronghold Entrance Points

MacCleoud

I just figured out that there are 4 default entry points into the Rishi Stronghold that you can set for each toon. I know I am not the only one that didn't know this.....but why didn't I already know this? Did I miss a post about being able to set your entry point?

I know have two toons that default to the apartment, a couple that default to the sky deck and the rest to the interior of the patrol ship.

It is a sad state of affairs when little things like this can make me this happy.

Yeah, that is one feature I really like about Rishi. I wish there was something similar for the other large strongholds. Like Rishi, Tatooine is home to a few of my characters and it would be so convenient if they didn't all load into the balcony.

I just wish they could get the PVP toggle working properly.

The entrance points and light switches are great stronghold upgrades at Rishi.

I do hope they'll add them to the existing strongholds.

Here are my ideas for additional entrance points:

Tatooine: Docking bay and ship landing pad

Yavin 4: Jungle landing pad and clearing beyond the cave.

Nar Shaddaa: Solarium and balcony (lower level). I wish I could also suggest the landing pad, but then there would be no way to reach the stronghold.

Umbara: The control room at the front of the train.

Manaan: It's a bit small to need one, but maybe the second floor room.

Coruscant and Dromund Kaas: Too small to need one, but the Garage would be nice.

I also keep hoping they'll make the Tatooine speeder start at a landing platform at the edge of the balcony and fly down to the exterior landing pad, instead of the other way around, since it currently flies through decorations to get to the balcony and we could already reach that using /Stuck.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 4 weeks later...
We really need this feature on all strongholds including guild ship. As a member of small guild, I got to decorate one of crew deck room to my needs, however, the spawn point is always at bridge. It would be great if every room could be a spawn point. Just add it to lift button that each stronghold has: 'Set Room X as default spawn point'.