Stronghold Achievements

Xina_LA

Has anyone managed to complete all the achievements related to the number of visitors in your stronghold?

If so, how did you manage to get that many people to visit at once?

Is anyone interested in picking a time and date to tour each other's strongholds as a big group to finish the achievements?

Edited by Xina_LA

Do I have to roll an alt or can I use one of my existing characters on Leviathan?

You can bring whatever character you like. We just need to get 25 or 50 people in the same stronghold at the same time. As a group, we could travel SH to SH, completing the achievement for everyone.

I'm on the Satele Shan server, but I'm happy to roll up alts on other servers to help others.

You can bring whatever character you like. We just need to get 25 or 50 people in the same stronghold at the same time. As a group, we could travel SH to SH, completing the achievement for everyone.

I'm on the Satele Shan server, but I'm happy to roll up alts on other servers to help others.

He's only trolling me ;)

Well, we have to schedule a date :)

He's only trolling me ;)

Well, we have to schedule a date :)

I would have said "pulling your leg" or maybe "yanking your chain"(1) rather than "trolling you", but otherwise yes.

(1) In my experience, "pulling your leg" is more British, and "yanking your chain" is more American,(2) but the meaning is pretty similar.

(2) I've lived on both sides of the Atlantic, thanks.

I would have said "pulling your leg" or maybe "yanking your chain"(1) rather than "trolling you", but otherwise yes.

(1) In my experience, "pulling your leg" is more British, and "yanking your chain" is more American,(2) but the meaning is pretty similar.

(2) I've lived on both sides of the Atlantic, thanks.

I wasn't asking lol, you seem to do great at Q & A by yourself...

As for me English is my 3rd language and trolling is the 1st word that came to mind, the other expressions didn't "proc" in my frog head, sorry... ;)