Can Warzone Medpacs and Adrenals be used in the Rishi Stronghold?

Jinre_the_Jedi

Actually, at some point yesterday I was able to use a PvP adrenal and stim outside of the PvP areas. On the other hand, when I did some Huttball PvP with other players on Friday, I was able to use the medpac at first, but a few minutes later they were greyed out even though I was still inside the PvP area.

So no, I wouldn't say you can use PvP medpacs and adrenals. It is too buggy at the moment to reliably use them.

We played some 2v2 PvP in both Huttball and TDM, and it was not too enjoyable. [...]

PvP stims/medpacs were very strange. I was able to use them at the start of the huttball match, but after a while, it was greyed out and using it gave the error message "Only useable in certain PvP areas". The items stayed disabled in TDM, and even when we restarted Huttball.

Then we went to the small PvP area, and suddenly I was able to use them again. I'm not sure what the exact bug is, it might be related to opening/closing edit mode but I can't reproduce it.

In any case, this is also a major bug. PvP stims/medpacs should either work all the time or never. You can't have PvP tournaments with bugs like this.

Edited by Jerba

Actually, at some point yesterday I was able to use a PvP adrenal and stim outside of the PvP areas. On the other hand, when I did some Huttball PvP with other players on Friday, I was able to use the medpac at first, but a few minutes later they were greyed out even though I was still inside the PvP area.

So no, I wouldn't say you can use PvP medpacs and adrenals. It is too buggy at the moment to reliable use them.

Oh shoot. I did read that report of yours and forgot about it. Too many bugs on the PTS to keep track of now! :(