I want to make a "sabine" type character that uses bombs alot.. Not a merc????

Letsjet

I want to make a "sabine" type character a good character, who loves 2 blasters and her coveted bombs a lot ...uses bombs a lot!!.. Not a merc????

Gunlinger Look right? since title does not matter, I'd give her a total Mandalorian armor and equipment set, use adaptive armor.

Think this will work??

Please give feedback!!!

Thanks!!

This should be totally doable. You would want a body type 1 human female smuggler gunslinger.

Saboteur spec is what you want because you have regular grenades and Thermal (fire) grenades that make a big AOE explosion and fire. There are many types of Mandalorian armor some are kinda cheap on the GTN and some are really not cheap. This website should be able to help you with that https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/mandalorian-hunter/.

For Sabine's hair there are many types of hair styles in game and lots of colors. You might have to buy some color and hairstyle unlocks to get the color and style you are looking for but they can be found in the cartel market or maybe on GTN. I'm pretty sure the name Sabine has been taken by someone cause of it's popularity so be ready to get creative with spelling or accent marks.

Good luck on this project of yours.:)

I like threads like this. So, I looked for some images of her blasters

And found a couple of somewhat similar pistols in game:

The Interstellar Regulator Besh (or Aurek for that matter)

The RK Starforged line of blasters

I mean, they aren't perfect, but they aren't bad for your goals. They're the best match I can find.

There are many types of Mandalorian armor some are kinda cheap on the GTN and some are really not cheap. This website should be able to help you with that https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/mandalorian-hunter/.

The Master Hunter's legacy helm, which you get with completed bounty contracts, is the best match in game for her helmet. Or that of any prequel/original trilogy-era mandalorians. The TT-17A Hydra is pretty darn close too.

Edited by phalczen

I think, that it will be doable.

I tried to make Lore characters very often (Darth Jadus [Favorite Char] ; Darth Marr etc.) and it always looked good and yes, sometimes it was very hard to get the parts I wanted (as a F2P Player back in the time), but in the end it was totally worth it.

There should be many mandalorian-like armor parts, that will suit Sabine fine (if not, try to use color on the armor).

I wish you good luck with it. Hopefully you'll have fun with her.

Darth Jadus Aloysius

Child of Kallig Aloysius, Father and Founder of Aloysius

same to you...

why should he/she stop? is having fun and playing your own way not good?

is there a standard for character cretion?

do people have to like/dislike what you do?

people like you just make me sad :(

You don't read the forums much, do you?

My problem is with this guy posting about 15-20 threads in 2 months about him coming back/which class is better/which spec to use for leveling... He is either a troll or I don't know, has time for like 1 hour of playing per week? Cause there is no way he is still in the process of choosing what to play after 2 months...

And all of that with terrible english which emphasizes that he might be just trolling.

• 2 weeks later...
This should be totally doable. You would want a body type 1 human female smuggler gunslinger.

Saboteur spec is what you want because you have regular grenades and Thermal (fire) grenades that make a big AOE explosion and fire. There are many types of Mandalorian armor some are kinda cheap on the GTN and some are really not cheap. This website should be able to help you with that https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/mandalorian-hunter/.

For Sabine's hair there are many types of hair styles in game and lots of colors. You might have to buy some color and hairstyle unlocks to get the color and style you are looking for but they can be found in the cartel market or maybe on GTN. I'm pretty sure the name Sabine has been taken by someone cause of it's popularity so be ready to get creative with spelling or accent marks.

Good luck on this project of yours.:)

OP - in addition to what JERIMAYUS suggested, you should also pick up Cybertech crafting to make grenades.