Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

rushx

Please can there be free Migration from Tomb Of Freedon Nadd the queues are ridiculous.

Too many people keep coming to this server because of stupid posts made in the forums.

im lvl 25 so i cant be bothered to start over again .

If you cant allow free migration at-least stop people making any more chars on this server

My gaming community is half on this server and half on another because of the queue on TOFN...everything getting screwed. If they decide to just re-roll a new server without migrating chars i think many of us will just not bother with the game tbh.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its freakin incredible really.. Already the queue is up to 500.

I just got kicked out due to some random error code, and bam.. queue time is funtime!.. Not.

So.. Fix that, and wile your at it. Throw in a grace period when you get dced aswell so you dont have to que up all the freakin time!

Our guild was put on this server, it seems like they put alot of top guilds on one server ...

why the hell would they do that??

its by far the most full server now yesterday i queue for 2 half hours .

im debating to cancle pre-order tbh , not because i want to quit but if my guild moves and i stay on the server as im too busy to keep re-rolling id rather just have a standard account because ill probally get bored and quit playing on my own after few months

Why you went to unofficial russian server to begin with is beyond me

maybe he, like me, has guildies there who got invited in day 1 and are already at considerable level. I am also quite annoyed already, especially as I didn't get my inv yet. Must I mention guilds were forcefully deployed on specific servers?

Please can there be free Migration from Tomb Of Freedon Nadd the queues are ridiculous.

Too many people keep coming to this server because of stupid posts made in the forums.

If you cant allow free migration at-least stop people making any more chars on this server

My gaming community is half on this server and half on another because of the queue on TOFN...everything getting screwed. If they decide to just re-roll a new server without migrating chars i think many of us will just not bother with the game tbh.

Sounds like you're rather entombed in this situation, OP.

Yeah no that sucks

It's really not too late to start over on another server and see if your main server gets better in a few weeks. It's possible that some of the people on the populated servers will end up starting over elsewhere, or just cancel their pre-order in the next couple days.

Even if you have to start over, you'll still be ahead of any one who didn't get into early access. And you'll only be a couple days behind the earliest people anyway.

As busy as they are, it might take a day or two to transfer you anyway, so might as well start a new character elsewhere.

maybe he, like me, has guildies there who got invited in day 1 and are already at considerable level. I am also quite annoyed already, especially as I didn't get my inv yet. Must I mention guilds were forcefully deployed on specific servers?

yeah some of us are already 25+

You seriously didn't expect to queue on a new MMO launch?

Sure, Queues are to expect.

But really, Ours is the only server that is full.

Ours is the only server that gets these kind of queues, others whine about 40 min queues, we get 4 hours.(Not now, but later on in the evening.)

Ours is full NOW when others are Standard or Light. There are 3 others that is Heavy.

And which no kind of grace period, Or way to swap away.. It's just stupid, It really is.

And yeah, Most of us who are here are assigned from the start, atleast from what i've heard/seen.

Probably due to fancy name, or lore, or pre-lauch guild placement, or whatever, several communities decided to claim Tomb as their 'unnoficial' server (Spanish, Italian, Hardcore PVP guilds, some Russian and Scandinavian).

As I said on other thread, the fact that Bioware only published the server list two days before EGA launch didn't help at all, as communities didn't have any time for reacting to "collisions" and trying to spread up.

That said, I guess some kind of (paying?) transfer service will be available soon after official game launch.

Meanwhile, consider the option of starting a fresh character on a less populated server, like I did yesterday. We have been waiting for months-years for this game, losing two days of progress should be bearable.

L

Edited by Lokken

You seriously didn't expect to queue on a new MMO launch?

I didn't expect there to be a large queue in the middle of a working day, when activity should be at its lowest.

What has happened is ridiculous, my guild was put on this server by Bioware and now many of my members can't join the guild as they are stuck in queues. Give the Spanish and Italians their own servers and let them move away.

IMO it was stupid to forcefully deploy guilds on servers. In my case I am quite happy because many ppl from my other game (not WoW) are on the same server (also deployed there) which is one more reason to stay there for sure no matter queues. But good God, 4 hour queues are "bit" too much and I hear from my guildies you can be kicked from 10th position to the very end of the queue coz of some "Error 9000" thingy.

This is rather unacceptable, but something that Bioware couldn't foresee. Designation as "unofficial Spanish" (and maybe Italian) server is likely as much a surprise for them as it is us. It is extremely frustrating to have your guild placed here and then encounter these queue times. Though I can accept the relative ease of re-rolling elsewhere, it is hardly a desirable option for most and anybody calling "omg, just reroll" must be aware of that. It's not very fun to do the exact same quest chain you have just completed up to level 25.

Out of peak time it's the only EU server with a queue. I just wonder if there are plans to, or even thoughts on, alleviating the server load.

Edited by sjcooper

It's been 3 days! Roll a new toon elsewhere than demand character transfer.

you made a bad pick for servers. Deal with it or re-roll you haven't invested years or even months on this character. Come on.

People love to complain about something don't they.

hate to burst your bubble but i dont play world of warcraft

now you sound abit stupid yes?

Learn to be bothered. Many thanks.

There fixed just for you, also your grammar states that you dont play World of Warcraft, doesn't state you didnt.

Enjoy.