2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this will not make the leaderboard, but I'm too happy to have pushed past 3.000 in Watchman specc as well (without exploiting the multiple proc SA relic bug) to not try and brag about it ;-)

El'ethon - Sentinel - Watchman 36/8/2 - 3002,82

http://www.torparse.com/a/404871/time/1377845109/1377845499/0/Damage+Dealt

AMR: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/19471e6b-c244-4c90-8c68-50a14cb05247

I know this will not make the leaderboard, but I'm too happy to have pushed past 3.000 in Watchman specc as well (without exploiting the multiple proc SA relic bug) to not try and brag about it ;-)

Good for you! gratz :-)

Congrats, yeah let the masses go back to using the broken SA bug and still falter. I'll continue to use SA/DR combination thanks to its consistency, as the two parses before were 3180 and 3237.

Thx Quickglue and Gorband, I really appreciate :-)

About relics: I think BA works especially well for Watchman. Though I can't get Watchman to parse as high as Combat on Dummy, I've found it to be more reliable for me in actual boss fights (less RNG, dots keep ticking in transition phases). Combine this with proper use of your BA relic (and Adrenals) and you have some nice burst as well (not as bursty as Combat, but it's not so RNG dependent and it's timeable).

Back in 1.2. before the mighty SA relic came, I even played with two BAs of different tiers, as their individual cooldown is 2 mins, but one BA locks out the other BA for only one minute. It wasn't best on the dummy either, but gave me good control.

I have to admit Combat is tempting for leaderboard threads like this one, but I think I'm not as valuable for my raid group that way, so I'll resign myself to being surpassed in the ranking here...

Congrats, yeah let the masses go back to using the broken SA bug and still falter. I'll continue to use SA/DR combination thanks to its consistency, as the two parses before were 3180 and 3237.

Not to rain on your parade, but SA relics are still proccing twice for anni maras because of the self heals. Even though you're not stacking two of them you're still benefiting from the bug.

Not to rain on your parade, but SA relics are still proccing twice for anni maras because of the self heals. Even though you're not stacking two of them you're still benefiting from the bug.

Ahh, how bout that, thank you for the heads up :D

Not to rain on your parade, but SA relics are still proccing twice .......because of the self heals.

everydayyyyyy, nooo........! :( You're always very ethical. :) haha >_<

For Snipers you can spec 1/3 into selfhealing again and get UW SA + KD SA tick at the same time.

For Op healers you can stack UW SA and KD SA and your hots will proc double SA for ~1000+ power every X seconds.

Yours is the first post i saw about it on the forums lol. Now we should expect BW to bring the nerf bat soon (if they even know about this at all). I am tempted to get KD SA on top of my UW SA but not too sure because it might get fixed and i end up with a wasted token.

Edited by paowee

Yours is the first post i saw on the forums that brought this bug out. Now we should expect BW to bring the nerf bat soon (if they even know about this). I am tempted to get KD SA on top of my UW SA but not too sure because it might get fixed and waste my token.

In this thread two weeks ago: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6670294&postcount=329

You can always grab the KD SA and then when it gets fixed just swap out your UW SA for whatever other relic you're using now.

In this thread two weeks ago: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6670294&postcount=329

You can always grab the KD SA and then when it gets fixed just swap out your UW SA for whatever other relic you're using now.

Hmm you are right. KD SA and my old UW BA. Prob is when i get a second KD relic.. What will you end up using KD SA + KD BA? Or damage proc (if we even have one. i havent checked the vendor yet).

Hmm you are right. KD SA and my old UW BA. Prob is when i get a second KD relic.. What will you end up using KD SA + KD BA? Or damage proc (if we even have one. i havent checked the vendor yet).

I've extensively tested KD + UW and KD + CQ and I've found that KD and UW cannot activate together, even if they don't share the same cooldown. Whilst one is active, the other one cannot proc. While the CQ gives less power in general, the number of times it procs is much higher.

I've extensively tested KD + UW and KD + CQ and I've found that KD and UW cannot activate together, even if they don't share the same cooldown. Whilst one is active, the other one cannot proc. While the CQ gives less power in general, the number of times it procs is much higher.

A guildie OP healer confirmed to me (we in mumble). KD SA and his UW SA procced twice/together while spamming hots. I wish i had KD SA (i only have UW SA and UW BA) so i can not test it myself for Snipers.

What i can confirm is t hat UW SA and PvP Conq SA is proccing at the same time again (i think they removed this sometime ago right?). I see two 6 second Power buffs on my buff bar when i sit in cover with the self-heal talent.

I can post screenies if needed.

Edited by paowee

A guildie OP healer confirmed to me (we in mumble). KD SA and his UW SA procced twice/together while spamming hots. I wish i had KD SA (i only have UW SA and UW BA) so i can not test it myself for Snipers.

UW SA and PvP Conq SA is what I am using right now and it procs twice/together when i sit in cover with the self-heal talent.

I can post screenies if needed (when i get home). I (think i) remember they removed this bug some patch ago and now it's back.

While I don't know if healing can proc both, damaging skills definitely don't.

While I don't know if healing can proc both, damaging skills definitely don't.

Which is why i said in the first place, snipers and gunslingers can go and spec:

And equip two SA relics. Either:

KD SA + UW SA (confirmed by my op healer guildie) or

UW SA + Conq SA (i can confirm myself)

For Snipers/Slingers with the self-heal while in cover talent, a chance to proc

for 6 seconds every 20 seconds.

Like i said I can't test KD SA and UW SA. As much as i'd like to parse and test the limits of my class I can not since i'm far from BiS gear; my first piece of Kell Dragon i got ~at most 3 months after NiM Operations came out and now HM Dread Fortress is dropping a NEW tier of gear (which is great :)!)

The only thing i can confirm right now is that UW SA (and probably KD SA) with PVP SA will proc 2 Power buffs when you sit in cover as long as you have 1 point in Vital Regs and Cool Under Pressure.

If an Op/Scoundrel healer can proc UW SA and KD SA at the same time with his hots, i'd assume Snipers and Slingers can too with their self-healing. But like you said they don't work with damage abilities, so perhaps this time around they'll have slightly lower uptime because only your self-heals can proc them and your self-heal only procs once every ~3 seconds (iirc).

Whether a slightly lower uptime on double proccing SA buffs is a DPS increase or decrease over the more popular KD SA and KD BA.... i do not know. I was hoping that 1) it would not show up on the forums and 2) it would not be a DPS increase because all it does is widen the single target dps gap snipers/slingers already have versus other classes.

If it IS a DPS increase then MM/SS and Lethality/DF will benefit from it greatly. Both specs requirs you to sit in cover (more so in MM than Lethality). Engineering/Sab would be a little bit tricker since you have to run out of cover whenever you do your Roll.

You can put one point into self-heal by moving 1 pt from Grenade spam (if you run Hybrid or 36/8/3) or moving 1 pt from +Energy (Lethality). 36/3/7 is a bit tougher to decide. You will lose either 1 pt from +Cunning talent or 1 pt from Corrosive Dart spec if you want to spec into the self-heal.

Now that that is out, can someone wearing ~min-maxed Full KD Gear do comparison parses?

Given:

Spec: Hybrid, 36/8/3, Engineering

Duration: 5 minutes

parse 1 - UW SA + KD SA

parse 2 - UW SA + KD SA

parse 3 - KD SA + KD BA

parse 4 - KD SA + KD BA

Spec: 36/3/7

Nnot sure how to make it work here. Remove 1 pt from Cunning talent or remove reduce your CD proc down to 25% instead of 50%? That in itself needs more parses as well.

Ohhh if only :(:rolleyes:

Edited by paowee

Not on the dummy though: Since you're not taking damage, you're not healing yourself - unless you were using Guarded by the Force, which I don't :-)

Which is why i said in the first place, snipers and gunslingers can go and spec:

And equip two SA relics. Either:

For Snipers/Slingers with the self-heal while in cover talent, a chance to proc

for 6 seconds every 20 seconds.

Like i said I can't test KD SA and UW SA. As much as i'd like to parse and test the limits of my class I can not since i'm far from BiS gear; my first piece of Kell Dragon i got ~at most 3 months after NiM Operations came out and now HM Dread Fortress is dropping a NEW tier of gear (which is great :)!)

The only thing i can confirm right now is that UW SA (and probably KD SA) with PVP SA will proc 2 Power buffs when you sit in cover as long as you have 1 point in Vital Regs and Cool Under Pressure.

If an Op/Scoundrel healer can proc UW SA and KD SA at the same time with his hots, i'd assume Snipers and Slingers can too with their self-healing. But like you said they don't work with damage abilities, so perhaps this time around they'll have slightly lower uptime because only your self-heals can proc them and your self-heal only procs once every ~3 seconds (iirc).

Whether a slightly lower uptime on double proccing SA buffs is a DPS increase or decrease over the more popular KD SA and KD BA.... i do not know. I was hoping that 1) it would not show up on the forums and 2) it would not be a DPS increase because all it does is widen the single target dps gap snipers/slingers already have versus other classes.

If it IS a DPS increase then MM/SS and Lethality/DF will benefit from it greatly. Both specs requirs you to sit in cover (more so in MM than Lethality). Engineering/Sab would be a little bit tricker since you have to run out of cover whenever you do your Roll.

You can put one point into self-heal by moving 1 pt from Grenade spam (if you run Hybrid or 36/8/3) or moving 1 pt from +Energy (Lethality). 36/3/7 is a bit tougher to decide. You will lose either 1 pt from +Cunning talent or 1 pt from Corrosive Dart spec if you want to spec into the self-heal.

Now that that is out, can someone wearing ~min-maxed Full KD Gear do comparison parses?

Given:

Ohhh if only :(:rolleyes:

The problem I see with the analysis is that the self-heal ticks every 3 seconds and the SA relics have a 30% chance of activating. Mathematically, you'll never get it perfectly on a 20-second timer.

So after reviewing wildberrys parses and talking with KBN I found it why I'm so behind you guys....

I've been clipping mind crush!!# I've always used mind crush on CD on proc instead of waiting for it to fall off to refresh it. I don't know exactly what amount of dps increase this will yield but we will see. More parsing to come later today

So after reviewing wildberrys parses and talking with KBN I found it why I'm so behind you guys....

I've been clipping mind crush!!# I've always used mind crush on CD on proc instead of waiting for it to fall off to refresh it. I don't know exactly what amount of dps increase this will yield but we will see. More parsing to come later today

Yeah if you can get 245-255 mind crush and 110-112 fb/sf ticks over 300 seconds you should be pretty much spot on with where you need to be. GL with the parsing.

Handcuff - Sage - Telekinetics - 3/36/7 - 3200.1

Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/408433/time/1378180888/1378181204/0/Overview

AMR Profile: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b2d64868-499d-4f4c-a42c-6d1a97f52e67

Was testing a damage proc relic with boundless ages (and swapping from 177-240 crit), seems to work nicely (I got tired of my high damage attacks missing the power proc).

Edited by KTap