Cartel Market Q's

Jar_Axle

Hey everybody, a few more random odd questions.

1 .I bought a hair on the cartel, and changed to it, and now thinking about getting another. It looks like I have to pay cartel coins to switch back and forth, is that correct? but will I have to pay full price for each hairstyle each time I switch?

2. I see furniture and furniture packs for sale on the cartel, when I buy one do I just get one item of the furniture and then have to pay cartel coins for another or does it unlock it and make it available to buy/make/get in game somehow?

Thanks everybody

Hey everybody, a few more random odd questions.

1 .I bought a hair on the cartel, and changed to it, and now thinking about getting another. It looks like I have to pay cartel coins to switch back and forth, is that correct? but will I have to pay full price for each hairstyle each time I switch?

The price you pay for the hair on the cartel market is a *one-off* cost that enables that hair in the appearance kiosk and the character creation screen.

The price in the appearance kiosk is for each change, and it is the same price no matter which hair you switch to.

2. I see furniture and furniture packs for sale on the cartel, when I buy one do I just get one item of the furniture and then have to pay cartel coins for another or does it unlock it and make it available to buy/make/get in game somehow?

You get whatever's listed in the item description. For single pieces, that means you get one and have to pay for more. For packs, you get the pieces listed in the pack. A (hypothetical) pack that lists:

* Four bar stools

* One bar

* One bartender

Would give you four stools, one bar and one bartender for each copy of the pack that you buy.

The price you pay for the hair on the cartel market is a *one-off* cost that enables that hair in the appearance kiosk and the character creation screen.

The price in the appearance kiosk is for each change, and it is the same price no matter which hair you switch to.

If you're switching to a hair style you don't currently own then making the change through the appearance terminal unlocks that style (or the bundle that the style is in) and you get the change for free.

For example, you want the Qui-Gon look but don't own it yet. Go to the appearance terminal, change your hair style to the Qui-Gon look and accept the change. Your hair style will be changed but you'll only be charged the CC's to unlock the hair style pack that includes the Qui-Gon look. Subsequent changes will incure the regular CC fee.