More Togruta Appearance Options

Togrutas haven't had any new content since they were released and I think that there is a lot more that they could have such as:

• Scars (every other species has this, i think)
  • Headbands
  • More Jewellery
  • More Face Patterns
  • Different Montral/Lekku Sizes and Choices (like nautolans have w/ lekku)

Togrutas haven't had any new content since they were released and I think that there is a lot more that they could have such as:

• Headbands
  • More Jewellery
  • More Face Patterns

Honestly, from a business perspective, Bioware would be making a great decision if they decided to focus on customisation option packs for the cartel market for a bit to rework/expand the options of all the current playable species since there's not many people who wouldn't be more inclined to buy a whole new selection of character customisation options instead of one armor set or something like that. The amount of people who would subscribe/buy cartel coins if they had chance to make a purple Twi'lek/red Nautolan etc. So yeah I think most people would happily pay for more options.

But in terms of your post, I totally agree with you. I'm surprised cars were never implemented in the first place, that alone would add so much more diversity between people's Togrutas. Headbands like Ahsoka's headbands in Rebels and the new season of the Clone Wars would be awesome, as well as leather options for jewellery like bands and cloth wraps on the the montrals would be pretty cool. New face patterns like ashara zavros' face pattern would be great.

• Headbands
  • More Jewellery
  • More Face Patterns

Agreed, and I would gladly spend CC on getting more length options for the lekku, especially for the male Togrutas. Whenever I see an original male Togruta from before they became a playable species, with those long, beautiful headtresses, I get so sad we don't have that.

Edited by Ylliarus

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...