Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outlander token and companions after boost.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Outlander token and companions after boost.

Glabos
01.14.2021 , 10:23 AM | #1
Hi all,

i want to use the Outlander token to create a Jedi Knight and i understand that the character after boost starts at level 70 and with story chapters before onslaught completed.
My frustration is about the companions from Class story and the story before onslaught.

So i need someone who did the boost to give me some help if possible please:

1)The companions from class story are lost permanently and are unobtainable (T7-01,Kira,Doc etc.)?
2)The companions from the chapters before onslaught are lost permanently and are unobtainable (Ak'shal usar,Lana Beniko,arcann etc.)?

Thank you.

SteveTheCynic
01.14.2021 , 11:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Glabos View Post
So i need someone who did the boost to give me some help if possible please:

1)The companions from class story are lost permanently and are unobtainable (T7-01,Kira,Doc etc.)?
2)The companions from the chapters before onslaught are lost permanently and are unobtainable (Ak'shal usar,Lana Beniko,arcann etc.)?
Both of these statements are wrong, and in more than one way.

In essence, the situation will be as if you played through from level 1, playing only the main-line story missions, accepting no romances, playing through no alliance alerts, treating questions of light and dark mostly according to the stereotypical Pub=Light, Imp=Dark thing, and somehow keeping all your companions at Influence Rank 1.

So that means (what follows is for Jedi Knights):
* T7 will be with you.
* Lana and Theron will be with you.
* Koth will be with you
* Two former Zakuulans (SPOILERS)(1) will be with you.
* (SPOILER1) will be with you and (SPOILER2)(2) will not.
* Certain other companions from other classes will be with you:
*** Kaliyo
*** Aric Jorgan
*** Gault Rennow
*** Elara Dorne
*** Raina Temple
* Lots of companions for your class and others will be available for you in Alliance Alerts that you can run. Some will not, mostly because they are class-locked alerts for classes that are not Knight.
* The non-Khem Dashade (I think you have his name right) comes back in an Alliance Alert that you can run.
* (For Knights) Doc, Kira and Scourge will not be back **yet**.

Doc returns in an Alliance Alert at the end of the Jedi Under Siege story (start-at-70s begin at the beginning of this story), but he cannot be romanced by start-at-70 characters.

Kira and Scourge return in separate Alliance Alerts that are unlocked at the end of the main part of Onslaught, after the Objective Meridian flashpoint, Female Knights, even start-at-70s, can romance Kira at this point, and all Knights can romance Scourge at this point.

(1)
Spoiler

(2) SPOILER1 ==
Spoiler

SPOILER2 ==
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START

Glabos
01.14.2021 , 11:44 AM | #3
Thank you very very much for your in-depth reply which answers all my questions .

Be good and thanks again xD