Central servers

JLVogt

It would be nice if there were some central state servers because I keep getting booted from all 4 servers that i play on and it's rare that i even get to play more than 30 mins or less. If you don't believe me just check my log in entries to find out...The servers i play on are 2 in the west coast The Harbinger, Begeren Colony and 2 in the east coast Jedi Covenant, The shadowlands

Not sure where in the central US you are located I'm in South Dakota, but I've played from launch (off & on the last year). Never had an issue with being kicked from servers and I played on all of them at times, yes all 8 US servers and even the 3 English Euro servers. No problems with log in and long play sessions. I recommend checking you rig and internet systems/setting.

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure where in the central US you are located I'm in South Dakota, but I've played from launch (off & on the last year). Never had an issue with being kicked from servers and I played on all of them at times, yes all 8 US servers and even the 3 English Euro servers. No problems with log in and long play sessions. I recommend checking you rig and internet systems/setting.

Agree with above