What is your estimate for approximate win% ratio between republic/empire?

phdeeznuts

I'd like to see what the general consensus is, since last stat bioware gave out was 53/47, which was before everyone was geared and faction imbalances got much worse.

I've tracked my solo-queueing win/loss rate at 50 for the past 2 weeks, and this is a sample set of 43 games sub-50 and 31 games at lvl50.

For reference I've been playing a vanguard on republic side, and never left the warzone because commendations are commendations.

Sub50: 27.9% | 72.1% empire|republic

lvl50: 93.5%|6.5% empire|republic

Number of games at lvl 50 that have been lost due to the >8 player exploit: 15 (48.3% of all matches at lvl50)

Honestly this is a very discouraging environment for any republic player. Please reply with your estimated win/loss rate, and which side you're on, since this ultimately is an indicator of how robust the PVP environment is.

Should I just roll-empire and make an inquisitor? I dunno.

Stop solo queuing. Its honestly just a waste of your time. Go to Ilum for valor and do premades (even if they're pugs you pick up on the fleet) when you can get them. You wont win 1/2 the time most likely, but it will be a hell of a lot better then 6%. Solo queue is not republic friendly, at least on my server where the average game will have 3-4 imp battlemasters and 3-4 rep fresh 50's.

Depends very much on time of day on my server. I find that lots of good (and/or relatively high level) players on my realm either stay up very late or are on east coast USA, whereas the good (and/or relatively high level) players on the opposing side seem to go to bed early (and get up early).

So while it seems that our realm constantly loses, there are times at which we constantly win.

I would like to know where BW get their stats from since while day to day it vairies wildly with some days 1 win in 10 and other days 3 in 10 , to say 53/47 when 95% of the games and imp v imp hutball = imp win ? lol...... joke..........well maybe

These stats refer to solo-queue rates exclusively, I understand that premades have a higher chance of success. Also you didn't say which side you played on

Rep

I went 46-3 over the weekend as the outnumbered faction.

All of the good competition on Sith side aren't playing any more, because they've been BM's since the Great Ilum Turret Exploit of '012.

Yes, I think this is what has happened on my server as well. There are 3 or 4 guilds of highly competitive PvPers who simply don't show up anymore. The rest of the Imps are so used to zerging on Ilum that when they get into an even number situation, such as a WZ, they find themselves getting torn up.

I'd like to see what the general consensus is, since last stat bioware gave out was 53/47, which was before everyone was geared and faction imbalances got much worse.

I've tracked my solo-queueing win/loss rate at 50 for the past 2 weeks, and this is a sample set of 43 games sub-50 and 31 games at lvl50.

For reference I've been playing a vanguard on republic side, and never left the warzone because commendations are commendations.

Sub50: 27.9% | 72.1% empire|republic

lvl50: 93.5%|6.5% empire|republic

Number of games at lvl 50 that have been lost due to the >8 player exploit: 15 (48.3% of all matches at lvl50)

Honestly this is a very discouraging environment for any republic player. Please reply with your estimated win/loss rate, and which side you're on, since this ultimately is an indicator of how robust the PVP environment is.

Should I just roll-empire and make an inquisitor? I dunno.

Or maybe it's that YOU joined warzone and because you are not good at all your team lost :p In 8 vs 8 every players is counting. As example we win most of warzones (imp) against republic because they sux in PVP most of the time.

It's like all PVP guy went Imp.

As example in Alderan we send ONE AGENT to capture left point and 7 people go for the middle. And we ALWAYS fight off Reps. Why ? Most of the time reps split 4/3/1. 1 idiot that go somewhere (for the left maybe ?), 3 that go for the right and 4 to the middle. This way we win middle and left and then we defend middle and fight for right. Players in the middle stay in front so only 1 player is guarding left point.

In Voidstar I can't even count how many times I armed doors 1m behind idiot that was just looking in front all the time while his team was fighting for other doors. After I armed whole team returned to help me. We win most of Voidstar matches.

You loose because you don't have too much good PVP guys. Loot of you focus on attacking ignoring objectives. I did arm/disarm few times doors next to reps that was fighting my team :D They just ignored me!.

Or maybe it's that YOU joined warzone and because you are not good at all your team lost :p In 8 vs 8 every players is counting. As example we win most of warzones (imp) against republic because they sux in PVP most of the time.

It's like all PVP guy went Imp.

As example in Alderan we send ONE AGENT to capture left point and 7 people go for the middle. And we ALWAYS fight off Reps. Why ? Most of the time reps split 4/3/1. 1 idiot that go somewhere (for the left maybe ?), 3 that go for the right and 4 to the middle. This way we win middle and left and then we defend middle and fight for right. Players in the middle stay in front so only 1 player is guarding left point.

In Voidstar I can't even count how many times I armed doors 1m behind idiot that was just looking in front all the time while his team was fighting for other doors. After I armed whole team returned to help me. We win most of Voidstar matches.

You loose because you don't have too much good PVP guys. Loot of you focus on attacking ignoring objectives. I did arm/disarm few times doors next to reps that was fighting my team :D They just ignored me!.

There are a lot of bad players, but I'm fairly confident that I'm not one of them, as I am usually top-damage as a tank hybrid spec, and hitting top protection as well. I'm also very aware of the map situation.

There is simply too big of a gear difference at this point, with no clear path to fixing it except waiting until everyone on both sides is battlemaster.

Sub50, in the lvl40 pvp gear, I was able to regularly take 3v1 fights and kill 1 person before dying.

At 50, with mostly centurion gear, I'm only able to take a battlemaster to about 40% hp before I die, cooldowns and stims all being used.