Seasonal Items???

sandstroller

Pandemic.. social distancing... shelter in place... no beaches (or decos) for you!

what do you plan to do, stand the couch on end and shove it in the corner, drop the beach towel on the carpet and pop the umbrella in the living room?

Pandemic.. social distancing... shelter in place... no beaches (or decos) for you!

what do you plan to do, stand the couch on end and shove it in the corner, drop the beach towel on the carpet and pop the umbrella in the living room?

luckily enough i've a big back garden, I can pop out the umbrella, gets the kids sand pit, leave it beside it, get the drinks case, and a nice beach lounger and wait for the next CM sale that has everything I need ;)

Um, there's no Covid in the SW galaxy. 🤔

luckily enough i've a big back garden, I can pop out the umbrella, gets the kids sand pit, leave it beside it, get the drinks case, and a nice beach lounger and wait for the next CM sale that has everything I need ;)

you forgot the fire pit /barrel

if outside, one must have the fire