Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nichos_Ketra
03.11.2014 , 07:22 PM | #121
Just keeping this up to remind people that this thread is here to provide BioWare with your ideas and desires for new armor pieces in one unified place.

gotoprime
03.12.2014 , 12:35 PM | #122
I would love to see the old Rakata armors return.

Also this would be a really fun armor to have http://imageshack.us/a/img802/3426/u...rwarscolor.jpg

VitalityPrime
03.12.2014 , 01:22 PM | #123
I just want to be able to put the Aspiring Knight's or Ambitious Warrior's hood up or down when I feel like it.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Pumpp
03.12.2014 , 06:24 PM | #124
All the armor from the class trailers prelaunch, however in adaptive form and clearly marked in the Cartel Market with a special notation "as seen in the class trailers." Some of the gear was Battlemaster I believe and the one that I really want is the last set from the Sith Marauder trailer. It's the silver Battlemaster with a Jugg/Inquisitor helmet. If those could be made adaptable and purchasable as direct items that would be great.

Darth-Rion
03.12.2014 , 10:07 PM | #125
This.

http://i.imgur.com/EFJvhru.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/kUm3Gby.png?1

I've combed through TOR Fashion and can't find any record of this armour anywhere, leading me to believe this guy is the sole owner of it...
Legs, boots, gloves, head, they're all already in game. That chest however... I need it!

GIVE IT TO US BIOWARE! O.O

Capt_Beers
03.14.2014 , 08:05 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Blowwtorch View Post
Nope. The one sold by the Vendors lacks the ammo pouches and antenna, and the one from Oricon missions lacks the shoulder pads.
Have you checked the vendor on the Makeb orbital station? I really feel like I saw that on a vendor once.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

DarkIntelligence
03.14.2014 , 03:41 PM | #127
All I want is the Anointed Zeyd-cloth Vestments (it is a crafted item) with the hood up! It was in game originally and then got taken out for no reason! I've been wanting to see that piece with the hood up since early release!!!

Also the Voice of the Emperor set (again with the hood up)! Show us Sith and our hoods some love! You can at least do that since you still haven't given us a hood toggle!
The Dark Side of the Force is my only master, the search for power, my only quest.
___________________________________________ _______________________________________

ZahirS
03.15.2014 , 05:13 PM | #128
How about Organa Trooper Outfit, Oragana Noble, Voss Commando outfit.

NPCs outfit for players too

TheEthernal
03.15.2014 , 05:51 PM | #129
I would love to see the return of the pre-Makeb expansion Tionese/Rakata/Columi armors once more, with the addition of dyes it eliminated my primarary concern of the armors in that you were stuck with the colors of the chest armor. Maybe not a full return, for instance Darth Skotia in Sith inquisitor story has the old warrior 50 armor, though slightly modified. I would love to see a adaptive version of that. Maybe have the rest of the armors modified aswell and spread out in several cartel packs, I would bet that then the packs would be selling, alot.

Of course this is my opinion and thoughts.