Unique item limit reached...

discbox

I can't get the quest loot of a H4-quest to finish it. It lays bevore me, but bioware made a stupid "unique item limit" so I cant pick up the item.

This is so stupid! I can't believe how shortsighted Bioware constructed this game.

They are unique, so who cares how much of them I have. And most of them are quest items, i think. Why make a limit? When i can get the quest I should carry the nessesary items. My quest log is not full, but Ican't get the quest-item I need to finish the quest. It makes no sense, it's made by Bioware an EA.

I have only 10 Items in "mission items" in my inventory. It's nearly empty! This is ridiculous!

Edited by discbox

I can't get the quest loot of a H4-quest to finish it. It lays bevore me, but bioware made a stupid "unique item limit" so I cant pick up the item.

This is so stupid! I can't believe how shortsighted Bioware constructed this game.

They are unique, so who cares how much of them I have. And most of them are quest items, i think. Why make a limit? When i can get the quest I should carry the nessesary items. My quest log is not full, but Ican't get the quest-item I need to finish the quest. It makes no sense, it's made by Bioware an EA.

You should probably report this in an in-game support ticket. I'm sure there's a solution. It makes me wonder why you have so many undelivered quest items in your inventory (if I understood it correctly), though, but I'd recommend you to contact the in-game support.

The unique item limit happens when you try to pick up another copy of something you are only allowed to have one of. Off the top of my head I can think of the daily quest in Black Hole where you have to use the radioactivity immunization thing and walk through the radioactive waste to fix the broken canisters. You can get a bunch of the immunization items to drop, but can only have one in your inventory at any given time. If you try to pick up another one you get the 'unique item limit reached' error.

This means one of two things for your problem.

1. You already have the item and do not realize it. It might not be in your 'mission items' tab so try searching through your regular items.

2. The game thinks you have the item even though you don't. You can either submit a ticket to see if a gm can fix it or you can try abandoning the quest. You would have to redo it if you abandon, but it should allow you to complete it at least.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Apart from the fact the OP spoke of a Unique Item and apparently did not understand what "unique" means, I've never had any type of loot I could not pick up because of a "unique item limit". Sure, I get those messages sometimes, but that is in situations where you only need 1 and multiple mobs in the same quest being able to drop that item. But it never has prevented me from getting the loot.

Now I won't deny there's bugs in the mission items (I have since the start of the seeker droid quest line two seeker droids in my mission inventory) but as said I never encountered a situation where I couldn't pick up loot because of this.

And even if I did, I still would be able to collect the other items in that drop (since you can right-click individual items in each loot drop to transfer them to inventory) and if the unique item already existed, than it would work identical to the one I got in the drop and obviously don't need it again as the one in your inventory very likely will serve the same purpose.

Edited by LeJarC