Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DEVELOPERS PLEASE HELP - Account Retrieval IMPOSSIBLE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
DEVELOPERS PLEASE HELP - Account Retrieval IMPOSSIBLE

Slinglock
06.24.2019 , 03:14 PM | #31
Thanks Kodrac.

And I'm currently working with EA, I'll update you all when I can

MacCleoud
06.24.2019 , 03:44 PM | #32
My account got hacked back in March. (Long story short, a site had a compromised ad on it and I into my game email after hitting the site.) The hacker removed my Security Key, changed the email attached, ran up $900 in Cartel Coins, and the deleted two of my main toons. This all happened in the course of 7 hours (Went to bed at 1:00AM and had suspected fraud emails from my Credit card at 8:00AM).

Customer Service (EA) had everything straightened out in about 2 days. Had to prove who I was, but since I was an active player, it was pretty simple to tell them recent activity in-game they could look at. Hope you have as good of a result as I did in the end.

Slinglock
06.25.2019 , 02:27 AM | #33
*FINAL UPDATE*

Thanks to Amanda and Richard over at EA, I was able to restore my SWTOR account via my Origin account and some EA web ticket investigations. Thank you to everyone who offered support, and even thank you to those who said I was boned. Giving visibility to this issue is one of the factors which resulted in a favorable outcome and I sincerely thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy gaming, and may the force be with you all, particularly those on Satele Shan - see you in game and thanks again!

OwenBrooks
06.25.2019 , 03:30 AM | #34
May The Force be With You
I have marked your AHQ post as solved
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...7961588#M49618