Sniper build

DarthThadian

all surge except for 3 pieces of accuracy to get to 94.43% ranged accuracy.

~150-200 crit rating

either cunning or power augs...i would say cunning for the free 1-2% more crit chance but that's just me, i like making sure i can get crits where i can without sacrificing too much power with the 30% bonus we get to every move in our rotation but corrosive dart. a lot of people will tell you to skimp on crit and just get as much power as you can, all i know is if i can make my followthroughs crit a little more often while my ambushes still hit like a truck, i'm happy.

swap snap shot with imperial efficiency.

swap stroke of genius with augmented shields

swap debilitating shots with pillbox sniper

you can keep hold your ground, it has its uses, but i generally go for siege bunker cause madness/hatred is so rampant. deployed shields is okay but once again its really just what you think you're gonna be matched up against most.

the rotation is not static but it follows this loosely: ambush > corrosive dart > followthrough > penetrating blasts > followthrough > penetrating blasts > followthrough > snipe > snipe > followthrough > repeat. in pve this is what you would want to follow for max single target DPS, in PvP though, things vary. like you don't always want to start with ambush, especially against a weak target while you have penetrating blasts on cooldown. even though it might be seen as suboptimal for PvE standards, in PvP for maximum burst, I like to forgo some followthroughs. i generally dart up the target if I get the chance, but if I have sniper volley up, for max burst i like to go: ambush > penetrating blasts > followthrough > penetrating blasts > followthrough > (dart if the target is still high hp and didnt get pre-darted/snipe if almost dead). barring cooldowns and not counting the ambush cast time, this does about 50-60k damage in about 7 seconds which is hard to keep up with

Edited by OMGITSJAD