Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that I can grow in. I only recently started playing SWTOR a few weeks ago and have been playing many characters. I have tried several classes on both sides on different servers. Then I found out that my brother had played and has some characters on Jedi Covenant. He's currently playing WoW, but may play again so I figured, I'd stay on this realm in the event he does.

While looking for a guild, I noticed GG has a chapter on this realm. I had been a part of GG briefly at the launch of GW2 where I joined on Jade Quarry. Unfortunately, there were complications. There was some kind of glitch that bugged the guild's registry in the game and could not be properly formed. As a result, GG had to move to another server (Davona's Rest if I recall) At that time, I had 3 other friends joining on JQ and getting them into GG was my plan. However, due to population locks, one didn't get into JQ so we also had to move. So my time with GG was short but not by choice.

So when I saw this post, it immediately caught my attention. I'd like another opportunity to grow with GG.

I have 2 Rep characters on JC but I just rolled a new Trooper named Colenelpanic.

(LOL, It's a play on words Kernel Panic)

As a new member to the grievance community - I completely agree with the positive comments in this thread. Along the same lines of the original post, I randomly picked a server and hoped I can find a good guild because it can make or break my gaming experience. Luckily for me - I found this guild and from the first day I joined, my fellow guild members have been more than helpful in so many ways. The experienced guild members answered my questions and took their time to help me with certain quests I was stuck on.

I have played with both the imperial and the republic side - both great groups of people. I'm really glad I found this guild!! :D

Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that I can grow in. I only recently started playing SWTOR a few weeks ago and have been playing many characters. I have tried several classes on both sides on different servers. Then I found out that my brother had played and has some characters on Jedi Covenant. He's currently playing WoW, but may play again so I figured, I'd stay on this realm in the event he does.

While looking for a guild, I noticed GG has a chapter on this realm. I had been a part of GG briefly at the launch of GW2 where I joined on Jade Quarry. Unfortunately, there were complications. There was some kind of glitch that bugged the guild's registry in the game and could not be properly formed. As a result, GG had to move to another server (Davona's Rest if I recall) At that time, I had 3 other friends joining on JQ and getting them into GG was my plan. However, due to population locks, one didn't get into JQ so we also had to move. So my time with GG was short but not by choice.

So when I saw this post, it immediately caught my attention. I'd like another opportunity to grow with GG.

I have 2 Rep characters on JC but I just rolled a new Trooper named Colenelpanic.

(LOL, It's a play on words Kernel Panic)

hey there - check out our website (signature under the post above yours) to join! I registered for an account there and after receiving my account activation email, I posted a brief introduction about myself on the swtor (which ever side) forum. Then I was contacted by an officer in game and was invited ! :D

hey there - check out our website (signature under the post above yours) to join! I registered for an account there and after receiving my account activation email, I posted a brief introduction about myself on the swtor (which ever side) forum. Then I was contacted by an officer in game and was invited ! :D

It is done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...