Daily SWTOR Question

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone,

In the past, we have posted Daily SWTOR questions on social media and we thought the forums shouldn't be left out on all the fun! So every day in various sub forums we will be posting a daily question. These questions are meant to be fun... Seriously guys, let's just have fun. :jawa_smile:

Here's our first question:

You just got arrested for starting a fight in a cantina. Which one of your companions will bust you out?

My personal answer is Doc. He would smooth talk the warden for my freedom.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Kaliyo, though only because she would see it as an opportunity for a good bribe (maybe she did start it on purpose). And for fun. Temple would be trying to find a legal process of doing it, Kaliyo would be like, screw that, we're breaking in, raid the fridge and the cargo hold down the hall while you're at it. Edited by chuixupu

Mako, after i'd been caught off guard by Fa'athra's (however you spell it) goons, Mako would arrive dressed as an imperial moff at the holding pen demanding that the deep cover operative be released immediately. Of course the empire would do a bioscan and find that Mako is indeed an imperial moff according to their databases.

HK - for obvious reasons :)

Yep, HK-51. He'd either blow the wall apart or "delete the troublemakers" that are keeping me in there.

Kira would try to talk her way into getting me out, then use a mind trick or 2 if she couldn't win them over. :)

Sgt. Rusk would use some obscure Republic military regulation that prohibits the holding of Republic dignitaries/heroes to get me out legally.

Guss would try it first but get beat down and stuck in a cell next to me; where I'd enjoy his one-liners and griping until Risha busted me out. Since rolling my Gunslinger early last year I'm just now getting around to giving her affection gifts, so she's desperate for moar smugglerly love. :rak_03:

Akaavi would kill me with fire though as soon as I got back to the ship for being a wuss and getting locked up.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I have played through all 8 stories...woot.

Jedi Guardian- Kira has a little bit of a bad girl edge to her, so I give her my vote.

Jedi Consular- Theran and Holiday, easily.

Smuggler- All of them. My crew does not follow rules.

Trooper- Tanno Vik. We would probably get yelled at by General Garza together too.

Sith Warrior- I would say Vette but she might get herself caught.

Sith Inquisitor- Xalek. He would not talk much as he busted me out too.

Bounty Hunter-All of them. Mako would organize it, and the rest would help.

Imperial Agent- Kaliyo would be arrested with me because she would be the reason I started the fight and she would jump into the brawl. Temple would back me up. Scorpio only at max affection, otherwise she would leave me to rot.

I would fast talk the security guards into believing, that not me started the fight, but Bowdaar did, having it arrested, instead of me.

I would hit two flies that way, getting rid of that annoying pelt carpet and getting out of the cantina brawl trouble.

Bounty Hunter - Gault. I mean, that's pretty much the kind of stuff he did for 30 years, right?

Warrior - I'd trust Quinn to pull rank and scowl threateningly at the right people to spring me. :p

Consular - Doubtless, Tharan would come up with some hax solution (perhaps with some distraction help from Holiday). :)

Hmm... as for me, i think Gault is just the right guy for the job. He is a true master of schemes and scams, can bribe literally anyone and has a huge experience in not getting himself caught. However, there should be something that can motivate him to use his exceptional skills to help us, else there is a pretty big chance of him abandoning us and moving on.