Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Solo-Mode Droid!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

swtorcoffee
10.17.2015 , 12:44 AM | #111
When I first arrived in Rashi I did what anyone would do (ALL the quest that were offered) and now since I did that, I am punished by not being able to choose solo mode.

IF there ever is another company wanting to make a good mmo -- DO NOT overlook stuff like this. Sure, one could go in grp finder, but what a pain in the butt and a big glitch to a good system.

P.S.
THis is why some people return to other mmo's, because they function and not only that, but well. I am really disappointed -- just venting.

Daewan
10.17.2015 , 01:02 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by swtorcoffee View Post
When I first arrived in Rashi I did what anyone would do (ALL the quest that were offered) and now since I did that, I am punished by not being able to choose solo mode.

IF there ever is another company wanting to make a good mmo -- DO NOT overlook stuff like this. Sure, one could go in grp finder, but what a pain in the butt and a big glitch to a good system.

P.S.
THis is why some people return to other mmo's, because they function and not only that, but well. I am really disappointed -- just venting.
Solo mode is a Daily mission. Just come back tomorrow.
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Derp :: Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B ::
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
Would you care to show me where the evil Bioware touched you? Possibly on this anatomically correct "SonofThulkose" doll?

swtorcoffee
10.17.2015 , 01:11 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Daewan View Post
Solo mode is a Daily mission. Just come back tomorrow.
THen warn players of this by "Completing this objective in this mode is a one time thing and later you will get a quest for it".

Pretty simple.

Daewan
10.17.2015 , 10:59 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by swtorcoffee View Post
THen warn players of this by "Completing this objective in this mode is a one time thing and later you will get a quest for it".

Pretty simple.
It isn't a one time thing. It is labeled correctly. It shows up as a [DAILY] [SOLO] the first time you get it. You can repeat it once every day as a solo mission. What this thread is complaining about was the reason they changed it. You are complaining about something that does not exist.
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Derp :: Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B ::
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
Would you care to show me where the evil Bioware touched you? Possibly on this anatomically correct "SonofThulkose" doll?

HumanVirus
02.22.2018 , 06:09 PM | #115
We are in 2018. And yes, the issues still here. That's how incopetent EA / BW are. FOUR to FIVE years and the bug STILL here. Please Disney, make swtor great again!!!

PorsaLindahl
02.22.2018 , 08:52 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by HumanVirus View Post
We are in 2018. And yes, the issues still here. That's how incopetent EA / BW are. FOUR to FIVE years and the bug STILL here. Please Disney, make swtor great again!!!
Seriously? This hasn't been a problem for a long time. Taking the missions as part of the Forged Alliance arc grants the solo version, complete with godbot. You can even do them solo now through the activity finder, and get the godbot.

/FailedNecro

Khuli
02.28.2018 , 02:07 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
This hasn't been a problem for a long time. Taking the missions as part of the Forged Alliance arc grants the solo version, complete with godbot.
Several of my chars have done it in the last couple of months, but today I get no godbot either (and that's as part of Forged Alliances)

Decidion
05.08.2018 , 03:06 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by HumanVirus View Post
Yep, utter incompetence. I sooooo wish Disney would take this game away from them and give it to someone that actually cares.

Decidion
05.09.2018 , 06:33 AM | #119
Ok, I think I have this figured out after a couple of days trying to fix this. I tried every suggestion here and elsewhere I found on the web, none of it worked and ultimately just locked me out from resetting the mission for 24 hours.

It seems that even though you can pick up the mission at lvl 53? or 54? that it bugs out like this.

Once I hit 55 (or maybe it was 56), then everything worked fine and I got the story mission and the combat support droid. This whole scenario has unfolded on a couple of different toons for me, so I am led to believe it IS level related.

So I suggest dropping the missions (all of them), picking up a level or two doing heroics or whatever, and then trying it all again once you hit lvl 55.

Just too bad BioWare won't invest the time to fix this on the best expansion the game has had (IMO). Shows you their true colors with how much time they invest pumping out Cartel Market crap, instead of addressing the plethora of bugs this game has accumulated.