Blizzard to start testing Micro-Transactions

chuixupu

Is there really going to be anyone who is genuinely shocked when it happens?

Probably. We don't know if this would even come to the US. Asia doesn't actually use a subscription and they are very micro-transaction focused over there as it is. But I can't see why they wouldn't test the waters here as well.

Well, I guess it's starting....$15 cosmetic helms for sale for Transmog. Yes, $15. For a helm. http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:1100002558,p:1100002559,p:1100002560

Nothing shocking in post-Valve-hats world we're living in ;P

one thing worth noting is that these new WOW hats are account-wide. They will mail you the hat to every current and future character you make

Edited by Pietrastor

****in ridiculous... but then again... that helm is account-wide, something EA wont do -_-

EA does do it, you just have to unlock it through collections. You'll probably spend less money than you will on those helms.

Also, you can't trade or sell those helms like you can the pieces in the cartel market. So the ONLY way you can ever obtain them is through real money, rather than credits, like I usually do.

EA does do it, you just have to unlock it through collections. You'll probably spend less money than you will on those helms.

Also, you can't trade or sell those helms like you can the pieces in the cartel market. So the ONLY way you can ever obtain them is through real money, rather than credits, like I usually do.

chuixupu, why you so mean?

Let the guy bash this game a bit :mad:

Hey, I'm not stopping anyone, I'm just comparing and contrasting. ;)

Don't. This game is evil and everything EA / Bioware do is just terrible, since the competition always does it far better, even when evidence shows otherwise. When that happens, ignore all evidence and return to the original statment:

DA. GAME. IZ. EVIL. :rolleyes: