masterstrike dmg bonus no more?now master focus is gone?

darthwretch

masterfocus whas in the first tier of the sentinels focus tree and u where able to put 3 points in them to gain 15% dmg increas from that abillity,needless to say an must have on any kind of tree.

however its gone now since 2.0!! guardian still has it now in his defense tree tier1

(used to be in focus)and i think its nerved by 5%.!

my BIGGEST QUESTION why is it been removed?and guardian still has it,elite weaponmaster

gear has the 2 setbonus of this 15%dmg increase

im like ***??are u doing bioware and removing it especially from us pureblooded dmgdealers?

and keeping it for the tanks,IT SHOULD BE IN THE SKILL TREE NOT IN THE ****** GEAR that u can only get

in pve endgame!!!

Yeah, it kinda stinks. I always took that on my combat sent. However if you are a focus Sent, you can get the free blade storm after your two leaps. That one used to be in the tank tree (and didn't require a form to use) but they moved that over to the focus tree and added shii-cho as a requirement.

Then again it was only 8%, not 15 and only cost 2 points, not three. Our MS should still be hitting hard enough without it. Here is a link to the old skill calculator.. We did lose the 3 second CD on it.

Edited by Ridickilis

Considering it was a more PvE oriented skill, it makes sense. not we get 2 useful PvE bonuses, instead of just 1 (old 2 pc). I am noticing my MS hitting for less (compared to mobs), but I can live with it until I get the pieces.