Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

genevievelouise

I would totally romance Talos.

There is one, ONE Flirt option with him in the game, right when you meet him. I had not read spoilers, so I looked forward to pursuing his dorky butt. No other options ever showed up, though. So sad.

=o(

Andronikos is not for me.

Frankly, even if you tell him to blow off the entire game, he still comes back and says stupid stuff at the end as if you've been in a relationship all along. I found it annoying.

Edited by lilydaylocke
spoiler alert?

2. Yeah, the codex says 20 but that was CLEARLY a last minute decision. Everything about her screams "underage."

She is inexperienced and naive because she was raised by a conservative religious group. Taking that into account, 20 is about right.

Besides, what is the "age of consent" in the Sith Empire jurisdiction? Would a DS character even care?

She is inexperienced and naive because she was raised by a conservative religious group. Taking that into account, 20 is about right.

Besides, what is the "age of consent" in the Sith Empire jurisdiction? Would a DS character even care?

I would rather expect that the Empire employs the opposite: a Point of Dissent: "When you can make me stop, then I'll stop. Until then, you're weak, and deserve everything that happens to you." Indeed, perpetuating cycles of abuse seems just about the perfect description of both Korriban stories, doesn't it?

Actually she was raised on a bombed out planet in the middle of hordes of rhackghouls, pirates and an imperial invasion. And she wanders around alone. hard to believe she hasn't seen a lot more at 20 than most people see their whole lives.

personally, I think she was dropped on her head as a child - almost nothing she says or does makes much sense. He Lekku should be floating, their so full of air.

• 10 months later...

I just had a very funny idea, which would be to make HK-51 romanceable by female toons. Imagine the possible conversations:

"Observation: Master, my sensors indicate my constant talk of deleting undesirables results in your body temperature elevating, your upper lip quivering, and that can only mean one thing.

Inquisitor: Ummm...ahem...what do you mean...I...ummm...

HK-f1: "Interrogative: Shall we retreat to your quarters and rather than continue discussing deleting undesirables, begin the process of deleting your afflictions?"

"Inquisitor: "Droid. My quarters. NOW!"

HK-51: Conclusion: You are ***** after all!. Your afflictions will be hereby TERMINATED!"

• 5 years later...
Honestly, Andronicus is a rude thug who happens to occasionally have an occasional good quote but he lacks manners and is kinda flat. Men like him are a dime a dozen in this galaxy. Talos is fleshed out and actually is somewhat curious and philosophical, I actually Enjoy some of our conversations sure he's the most useless member in combat but as written characters go he's interesting. I wish he was a romanceable option.

I'm holding out for a Khem romance. He's the only companion I've found to be thoroughly entertaining to have around.

Khem is a beast, yes an intelligent beast with feelings, but never the less, a beast. There is a name for that kind of loving. It is illegal in all parts of HUMANITY. lol

Khem is a beast, yes an intelligent beast with feelings, but never the less, a beast. There is a name for that kind of loving. It is illegal in all parts of HUMANITY. lol

There's a name for people who call other sentient, intelligent races beasts simply because they are not a culturally advanced or because of their chosen appearance.

There's a name for people who call other sentient, intelligent races beasts simply because they are not a culturally advanced or because of their chosen appearance.

Then that logic should work for those that want to romance a Horse. I mean it is intelligent and has loving feelings towards their human care takers and of course has a Beautiful Appearance as well. But try to get a marriage license for that. You be faster to get a Carriage License, as in, Horse and Carriage... :rolleyes:

Look, i was just trying to bring some jocularity to the subject. I didnt mean any thing by it.

Take Care & Be Well... And Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, Happy Life Day!!

Wow i hope covered every one? lol

Edited by Sith-Viscera