Please put Theron's hair back the way it was...WHY WHY WHY Would you do such a thing?

Lunafox

Or provide a customization for him to be back to his old self. (Two people actually like that thing...) This new hair is awful. I swear...do you do this just to troll us? Is this out of retaliation for the server name thing?

Fine, I get it, you win. We can't say anything about anything, because you'll find a way to get the last laugh. :mad::(

It's like before KOTFE came out, you deliberately kept Theron out of sight for months making us wonder if he survived the long sleep....

Then you take him away...

Now this.

There needs to be a weeping icon.:jawa_frown:

Edited by Lunafox

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't give Theron customization options for the original and new hair. They've already done the modelling and texture work for both, so I doubt they want that to go to waste when customization options could make players happy.

Or provide a customization for him to be back to his old self. (Two people actually like that thing...) This new hair is awful. I swear...do you do this just to troll us? Is this out of retaliation for the server name thing?

Fine, I get it, you win. We can't say anything about anything, because you'll find a way to get the last laugh. :mad::(

It's like before KOTFE came out, you deliberately kept Theron out of sight for months making us wonder if he survived the long sleep....

Now this.

Luna, I gritted my teeth over default Corso's hair because I didn't like any of the cusomizations but Theron's new ... I can't even call it a hairstyle ... no, just no. To quote Dr. Klein from The Secret World: No words! I have no words!

This might work in lieu of weeping: :jawa_eek:

I hate the look, but he's a spy and he's at work. This reminds me when he infiltrated Darth Karrid's ship in Annihilation. :p Maybe he doesn't want to be recognized.

I'm sure he'll be back to normal when he returns... I hope so at least :p

It's not so bad. I thought it was kind of hot in a bad boy sorta way. Will have to wait to see more later on, but it's definitely not game breaking.

(He's not bad anyway. It's just a ruse, has to be!!! lol)

It's horrible and it's breaking my game. Definitely. I just hope they give his old customization back, or like others have said that it's part of his 'secret agent disguise' image. I suppose for those that put a bounty on him, it would make sense he would disguise himself, but my god that hair and clothing looks horrid.

Edited by Lunafox

Now this.

Don't hate me Luna, but as an openly gay male IRL -- he just went from an 8 to a 10+.

The nice thing too about hair is-- it grows back.

Hugs,

Dasty

Luna, I gritted my teeth over default Corso's hair because I didn't like any of the cusomizations but Theron's new ... I can't even call it a hairstyle ... no, just no. To quote Dr. Klein from The Secret World: No words! I have no words!

This might work in lieu of weeping: :jawa_eek:

Thank you. I appreciate the commiseration. It seems I'm going to end up spending my weekend holding a vigil for Theron's lovely womprat hair that I loved so much.

Don't hate me Luna, but as an openly gay male IRL -- he just went from an 8 to a 10+.

Hugs,

Dasty

*hugs Dasty*

I don't hate you, never could or would, taste is subjective, that's why I suggested they provide customizations so those who actually like it so they can keep it and those who don't, like me, can change it back faster than you can blink and say Uttini!

Edited by Lunafox

I hate the look, but he's a spy and he's at work. This reminds me when he infiltrated Darth Karrid's ship in Annihilation. :p Maybe he doesn't want to be recognized.

I'm sure he'll be back to normal when he returns... I hope so at least :p

If he doesn't want to be recognized he's doing a horrible job lol.

If the hairstyle of a character is breaking your game, it may be time to reassess.

Well, I don't do a lot in game besides decorate and fawn over my companions...so yeah it's game breaking to me. I'm upset, but to tell me to reassess over it...well, why aren't people who get mad about other things not told to reassess?

I think in 6 years, I've been truly upset at this game like 3 times...so I think I should be able to have my little hissy fit. :o

Literally writing a chapter right now. All my mc can see of him is his hair and his jacket. But she would know that faux hawk anywhere. And then I check the Quinnmancer thread and found out his adorable brown messy hair is....ewww. His chapter better be repeatable if they don't fix his hair.

Hugs,

Dasty

Hair doesn't grow in game ... which might be a good thing, we'd all spend too much time cutting our hair, shaving beards, etc.

But having customizations for both the old look and the new (as Luna previously suggested), that would be great. Then we could all get what we liked.

Hair doesn't grow in game ... which might be a good thing, we'd all spend too much time cutting our hair, shaving beards, etc.

But having customizations for both the old look and the new (as Luna previously suggested), that would be great. Then we could all get what we liked.

Well, my guess is that when it is revealed that he was with you all along, you will have those hair customizations available, probably behind a very expensive CC firewall!

Frankly, I would pay for that hairstyle customization for several of my characters. As a preppy geek IRL, I like the bad boy look. :rak_03:

/snicker

Edit: If not, I am going to write a sternly worded note to Keith about he owes me $5 million credits and a new index finger since I paid out that much and clicked for 2 hours while watching Game of Thrones the gifts to get him to 50 lolz. ;)

Edited by Jdast

I'm wondering if...there's a very specific reason they gave him that hairstyle (which don't get me wrong, IS AWFUL):

Look right behind the implant. Notice the stitches there?? They're very faint but if you look hard there's a vertical cut that has healed and two horizontal sutures, also healed...of course they could be from when he first got his legit implants, but I wonder if they deliberately have his head shaved so that can be spotted.

having said that I do hope they add a customization for you guys. They haven't done well with companion looks lately. Lana's customizable version is horrifying and looks nothing like her, and Senya's is just as bad. I swear they swapped out the eyes and hair and gave them the same face mold. And now Theron with his hair. :p :P :p

I'm wondering if...there's a very specific reason they gave him that hairstyle (which don't get me wrong, IS AWFUL):

Look right behind the implant. Notice the stitches there?? They're very faint but if you look hard there's a vertical cut that has healed and two horizontal sutures, also healed...of course they could be from when he first got his legit implants, but I wonder if they deliberately have his head shaved so that can be spotted.

Excellent point. My first thought was that he was trying not to be recognized, but your idea is much better.

I am at a loss for words. I guess I can get used to doing these stories with this awful look on Theron. I hope they at least give us his old customization back to put on him. If he is even coming back. Everything is so uncertain right now.

Of course he's coming back -- and as LI companion. While I have no inside knowledge, just listen to what he says during the Crisis on Umbara.

Also, as someone in his 40s -- I DARE. No I DOUBLE DARE all of us go to back to our high school senior photo and say we would wear that haircut again.

Am I the only one who likes the bad boy look as opposed to the over-gelled "I'm in a boy band" look? :rak_01:

Dasty

He's going through that rebellious phase all companions do when they reach a certain age.

They grow out of it, eventually.

It's important we give them their space until then.

Must be his middle age crisis? Let's give him space ... to sell all the Alliance secrets to a foreign power. Sure. :D