No Mainentance?

Sportiva

While no maintentance should mean little to me I am at work all day anyway I kinda agree with the other posters that with so many bugs it seems actually a shame that there will be no fixes. As for Cartel market items I have yet to buy anything however I am sure every time something is released they must sell quite a few new outfits, pets and speeders or they wouldn't keep doing it so again a shame they are not adding more.

Not to start a hysteria but haven't we seen Tuesday maintenance windows skipped in the past when later, say on Thursday, PTS went up? *whistle*

Tho it'll prolly just be one of those times when the skip wasn't followed by anything. :p

Well the biofail post did say "no maintanence this week" so i have no idea what you are going on about :)

Guess they made enough money of the recolored models they put on CC so they cba to do it more often now ?

Frankly, I'm just happy it now says that we can now transfer characters to the PTS, or so the my account page says! If they've got the transfers to the PTS working, even if we can't log in, I'm fine with no maintenance. Edited by WillDad

I just wanted to step in to confirm that there will be no maintenance downtime this week! :)

The Red Eclipse got crazy lag spikes all over the place. No matter if I'm alone on my ship or on any planet. And it's not just me. General Chat is spammed with complaints.

Can't say no maintenance this week is a positive thing really.

The Red Eclipse got crazy lag spikes all over the place. No matter if I'm alone on my ship or on any planet. And it's not just me. General Chat is spammed with complaints.

Can't say no maintenance this week is a positive thing really.

Same issue en FR serveurs, Lag spikes from 50 to 50 k MS. Complety unplayabe for everyone either on fleet or in battegrounds.

I just wanted to step in to confirm that there will be no maintenance downtime this week! :)

Well there sure as hell needs to be. Have you seen the servers? Pretty much everyone on the Red Eclipse is suffering severe lag that is making the game unplayable. Stop screwing over your customers dammit!