Ok so help me pick my last class for pvp

SoulstitchMMO

i got myself a 50 jugg (guardian for you) and atm iam lvling a marauder (sentinel) and i think my marauder is going to be better suited for pvp than my jugg , but hey its all about how good you play and your gear :)

But i find marauder abit harder to play than juggernaut. Both are very fun classes so go with whatever you like , dual wielding or 1handed with heavy armor ^^

Guardians are really strong in PvP because you can get 4 medals by just using your protective cooldowns.

Also, if you wanted to transition into PvE you'd have an easier job as a Guardian as they can tank, whilst Sents are restricted to damage.

Though if you want big numbers, sentinel.

Oh and, Guardian PvE DPS very strong, lots of DOTS.

Edited by ChekhovBear

Guardians are really strong in PvP because you can get 4 medals by just using your protective cooldowns.

Also, if you wanted to transition into PvE you'd have an easier job as a Guardian as they can tank, whilst Sents are restricted to damage.

Though if you want big numbers, sentinel.

Oh and, Guardian PvE DPS very strong, lots of DOTS.

dont lie to the guy man :( Sentinel watchman tree have way more dots , the whole tree is based on dots :p

Both can have big numbers with the rage specc dunno what its called for jedis , but the guardians rage tree is better suited for bigger smash crits.

If you go guardian, 10-20 or so will really suck. Its ok if you get a good group that heals. However, you aren't going to hit for crap and you will be lacking in CC.

Over 30, I think they both are fun to play. Guardian can do pretty good as a dps using their focus tree. You can also tank in pvp, it can be really fun with a friend.