Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Sentinel Combat/Focus PvP Min/Max for 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight > Sentinel
Guide: Sentinel Combat/Focus PvP Min/Max for 2.0

Nixvaldez
01.01.2014 , 11:16 AM | #61
its a long video but here it is.
My 55 rage mara

the skill tree i use
For jedi
for sith

smash isnt going to be your only hard hitting move.

Vodrin
01.07.2014 , 05:39 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by georgemattson View Post
Well... I should clarify that I'm very new to the parsing thing, so there's likely a lot of user error here, but I use the Parsec utility (http://parsec.codeplex.com/), which also shows my rotation and response. I've peeked at it briefly before, and only just started scanning through it a couple days ago. I'm planning to use both that and Fraps to start looking at my warzone performance in depth, but I noticed a couple misses in the one log I looked at. Of course, that's two instances in one log that I didn't fully read through yet, so I don't know how extensive that is. Then too, I don't know how impressive Parsec is at analyzing PvP data as opposed to PvE. Is there another utility or website you recommend? What I really need is something that goes over what skills are

And yes, I'd love to see your matches.

Thanks!
I think Torparse works a little better for PvP encounters than Parsec. As for the accuracy issue, even though I know it reduces my overall damage I've left a little on my gear. I just couldn't stand those occasions where dispatch missed and it robbed me of a kill, or caused me to die. With steadfast an only three pieces of gear with accuracy on it I am sitting at just below 100% chance to hit with melee attacks and 105% with force. I run combat though so getting melee attacks like blade rush, master strike, and dispatch to hit reliably is much more important than with a focus build.

Also remember that target defensive cooldowns like dodge, obfuscate, saber ward, etc. can result in misses or parried attacks and it may not be a direct reflection of your accuracy. So just because you see it in the parse does not mean stacking accuracy would fix it.

As for augments, I stack strength. I like the extra crit on attacks other than bladestorm more than a little more bonus damage.