Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Can anyone tell me if Theron's break-up mission for SW's was ever fixed? Last I knew, warriors who had romanced both Theron and Quinn were stuck with two-timing both of them because Theron's break-up wouldn't trigger after having gotten back together with Quinn.

Hi cloudcastle, that happened to me, here is all I know about it: The break up scene with Theron never did trigger for my warrior, so for a long time I was in a romance with them both, as you said. However, I was able to break up with Theron after Nathema. So now I'm just friends with Theron but I still have the Quinn romance, thank goodness.

I don't know if the threesome bug still occurs, I don't know if it's been fixed, I don't know how often it happened or why it happened. Of all the bugs I could get, this one was pretty tolerable, lol. I was only worried because I didn't want the game to get even more confused and think I wanted Theron recognized as my LI over Quinn. Eventually it worked itself out anyway.

I still have a ..bug? that happens when only one specific companion is mandatory for a scene. It's hard to describe but Quinn becomes unavailable of course and it thinks we broke up on Iokath. I just posted about it today, here's the link to my bug report:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9676766#post9676766

Edited by grania

Hey Cloud! Nice to see you again. <3

Hmm, to answer your questions...sadly, I don't know the answers to all of them, but I'll do my best.

Thanks! And that's a great list for the comp returns. I'm going to copy that and save it.

Autocomplete to my knowledge (I've not tried it) works in that if you're Republic it autofills with Light side choices. If you're Empire, then Dark Side choices. Sadly you can't pick and choose or skip some and do others chapters

Ooof, I was reeeally hoping that wouldn't be the case. So...if I had a character that had finished all the way up through Copero, but not Nathema, and I jumped to Ossus, I'd lose ALL my decisions, even for the stuff I had already done, and get the default? It wouldn't just give me the default for Nathema only? What about original vanilla story content? I'd be curious once people start testing the autocomplete feature to see if that is indeed how it works.

Hi cloudcastle, that happened to me, here is all I know about it: The break up scene with Theron never did trigger for my warrior, so for a long time I was in a romance with them both, as you said. However, I was able to break up with Theron after Nathema. So now I'm just friends with Theron but I still have the Quinn romance, thank goodness.

I don't know if the threesome bug still occurs, I don't know if it's been fixed, I don't know how often it happened or why it happened. Of all the bugs I could get, this one was pretty tolerable, lol. I was only worried because I didn't want the game to get even more confused and think I wanted Theron recognized as my LI over Quinn. Eventually it worked itself out anyway.

Hi Grania! I remember that you were one of the people that this happened to. So, it sounds like you never actually got the separate break-up mission? You only got to get rid of Theron as part of the Nathema story? So...the only way to break up with him would be to send him away?

I wish I hadn't flirted with Theron! I only wanted to see the break-up mission. :(

I still have a ..bug? that happens when only one specific companion is mandatory for a scene. It's hard to describe but Quinn becomes unavailable of course and it thinks we broke up on Iokath. I just posted about it today, here's the link to my bug report:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9676766#post9676766

That's...bothersome that it thinks you broke up, even temporarily! Hopefully it's just a weird visual bug and not that Quinn keeps having doubts. :eek:;)

Hi Grania! I remember that you were one of the people that this happened to. So, it sounds like you never actually got the separate break-up mission? You only got to get rid of Theron as part of the Nathema story? So...the only way to break up with him would be to send him away?

I wish I hadn't flirted with Theron! I only wanted to see the break-up mission. :(

That's...bothersome that it thinks you broke up, even temporarily! Hopefully it's just a weird visual bug and not that Quinn keeps having doubts. :eek:;)

I wanted to see it too, luckily it worked fine on my bounty hunter. But no I never got it at all on my warrior, I wish I had any advice for you but I never figured it out. Oh also, I didn't have to send Theron away or leave him to die or anything like that, he's still in the alliance and he still is friends with my warrior. It was like, an amicable break up. I was so relieved.

Come to think of it, it was a pretty sweet break up. In the other break up, he's really mad. In the nathema one, he's kind of sad and understanding. Darn it, I'm going to have to play the whole game over again just to record it all :o

And about Quinn having doubts, lol! Bring it on! If it were up to me the whole game would just be a big old soap opera with light sabers anyway :D

Edited by grania

Thanks! And that's a great list for the comp returns. I'm going to copy that and save it.

Ooof, I was reeeally hoping that wouldn't be the case. So...if I had a character that had finished all the way up through Copero, but not Nathema, and I jumped to Ossus, I'd lose ALL my decisions, even for the stuff I had already done, and get the default? It wouldn't just give me the default for Nathema only? What about original vanilla story content? I'd be curious once people start testing the autocomplete feature to see if that is indeed how it works.

Yeah go for it, whatever helps. :)

I reckon if you have a toon all the way through Copero, you may as well go through Nathema, it doesn't take that long and have your decisions. If you're wanting to skip KOTFE/ET and everything after and just turbo your way up I think that's a better way to go to save time. The vanilla choices you've made remain intact as far as I'm aware, in the game up to the point where KOTFE begins. Whatever parts you skip through are auto'd.

Here are some things under the spoiler cut from Charles' Twitter that may help you? It's about the romances, all are his quotes/twitters.

1)For the folks who were asking for more info about which missions are auto-completed and how when your SWTOR character starts the storyline in 5.10: Jedi Under Siege! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9669534#edit9669534

2)If you skip to Ossus, it skips all romances in between, too. So you could only romance Jaesa if a Warrior, Nadia if a Consular, Khem if an Inquisitor (because they appear after the skip). Desire for more opportunities to start skipped/missed romances is known :)

3)Yeah, if you already started a romance and then skip, it's still there. We just don't start any for you when skipping.

Edited by Lunafox

I reckon if you have a toon all the way through Copero, you may as well go through Nathema, it doesn't take that long and have your decisions. If you're wanting to skip KOTFE/ET and everything after and just turbo your way up I think that's a better way to go to save time. The vanilla choices you've made remain intact as far as I'm aware, in the game up to the point where KOTFE begins. Whatever parts you skip through are auto'd.

Here are some things under the spoiler cut from Charles' Twitter that may help you? It's about the romances, all are his quotes/twitters.

Well, that was just a made-up example actually. I do have some characters in various stages of completion though, so ideally I'd like to know exactly what to expect if I skip content in the future. I just have so many alts! It sounds like it might just autocomplete the stuff you hadn't finished afterall, but I asked in the official autocomplete thread so we'll see if I get an answer.

I wanted to see it too, luckily it worked fine on my bounty hunter. But no I never got it at all on my warrior, I wish I had any advice for you but I never figured it out. Oh also, I didn't have to send Theron away or leave him to die or anything like that, he's still in the alliance and he still is friends with my warrior. It was like, an amicable break up. I was so relieved.

That sounds much better! What does it say under Theron's companion sheet? Does it mention the break-up?

I noticed some weird stuff under my Quinn description too, on a character who hadn't even started Ossus yet. It said I'd "reunited with Quinn" when this was a consular who had chosen to side with the Republic. :confused:

That sounds much better! What does it say under Theron's companion sheet? Does it mention the break-up?

Good question, I never checked it. Here it is, with a bunch of Quinn in it because <3<3<3:

https://i.imgur.com/va725V5.png

It says the same thing it would if Things Left Unsaid had actually triggered. Interesting. Well at least Theron isn't confused about the state of things.

I am planning on running all that content again sometime in the future, I guess I'll find out then if the bug was ever resolved or just a freak thing.

I noticed some weird stuff under my Quinn description too, on a character who hadn't even started Ossus yet. It said I'd "reunited with Quinn" when this was a consular who had chosen to side with the Republic. :confused:

:t_rolleyes:

Good question, I never checked it. Here it is, with a bunch of Quinn in it because <3<3<3:

https://i.imgur.com/va725V5.png

It says the same thing it would if Things Left Unsaid had actually triggered. Interesting. Well at least Theron isn't confused about the state of things.

Well, too bad you didn't get to see the cut scene, but it sounds like the game knows what was supposed to happen, so that's good!

Looking at my smuggler at her notes on Quinn say that "Quinn reunited with you on Iokath, but you chose to go your separate ways." All I can say is, damn my Smuggler has some good contacts lol

Yeah, that was the message my consular had too. I had no idea she was seeing Quinn on the side. :eek::cool:

Your warriors are lovely, and Quinn looks fab :o Just, don't get me started on kissy screenshots.. don't do it.. I can't.. control.. myself..

I think I've posted all those before but, eh! :cool:

Thanks for the compliment. Emma is my favorite. I think out of all my character creations I made her look the best. She is mad in love with Quinn and the reason I haven't done KOTFEET with her yet. Jubei Chan is my ninja girl :cool: She uses katana type swords not a lightsaber. I love playing them both. I also have Serlenna but we won't talk about her - she was my first warrior and I had no idea about his betrayal until it happened (and we were already married :(). We both took it hard.

Awe your pictures are sweet. I like Quinn with the white hair.

So many awesome screenies! I love seeing them. :)

I made a few changes to the Quinnmancer Great Hall, for the festive season. Hope y'all like. If it's not seizure inducing, it's not the holidays lol. :eek::D

https://i.imgur.com/TbSMKcO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HTBYXSF.jpg

whoahhhh that's inspiring, thank you, I think I need to visit today and get some pics too :)

Your warriors are lovely, and Quinn looks fab :o Just, don't get me started on kissy screenshots.. don't do it.. I can't...

Is that one from the Iokath reunion?

So many awesome screenies! I love seeing them. :)

I made a few changes to the Quinnmancer Great Hall, for the festive season. Hope y'all like. If it's not seizure inducing, it's not the holidays lol. :eek::D

https://i.imgur.com/TbSMKcO.jpg

What are those decorations with the ribbons hanging down? I. NEED. THEM!

Sure is, and next time I do that scene I'll be able to record it because I learned how :)

Ha! That will be fatal :D You'll never get anything done. Also, make sure you have access to A LOT of storage because once you start "recording-for-re-watching-research" you will not be able to stop :D

Ha! That will be fatal :D You'll never get anything done. Also, make sure you have access to A LOT of storage because once you start "recording-for-re-watching-research" you will not be able to stop :D

I...actually have a whole second detachable hard drive just for SWTOR videos. :o

I...actually have a whole second detachable hard drive just for SWTOR videos. :o

So do I - it's full :D I also have cloud space full of videos!

In Quinn news - if you haven't done the Arcann alert before starting Jedi Under Siege (5.10) don't do it!!! I just collected the quest even though I have completed everything else on my LS warrior. The Arcann alert auto-completed and I LOST QUINN. He is gone from my list of summonable companions. I could not be more pissed off as I know that when it comes to Quinn he is at the bottom of the Devs list of fixes :mad:

Edit: Any of you with warriors who kept Quinn in Iokath but chose to side with the republic should avoid picking up the quest for 5.10 as you will lose Quinn and based on incoming bug fixes there are no plans to sort this out :mad: Fortunately, it is in the list of bugged companions.

Edited by Sarova

So do I - it's full :D I also have cloud space full of videos!

In Quinn news - if you haven't done the Arcann alert before starting Jedi Under Siege (5.10) don't do it!!! I just collected the quest even though I have completed everything else on my LS warrior. The Arcann alert auto-completed and I LOST QUINN. He is gone from my list of summonable companions. I could not be more pissed off as I know that when it comes to Quinn he is at the bottom of the Devs list of fixes :mad:

Edit: Any of you with warriors who kept Quinn in Iokath but chose to side with the republic should avoid picking up the quest for 5.10 as you will lose Quinn and based on incoming bug fixes there are no plans to sort this out :mad: Fortunately, it is in the list of bugged companions.

I'm sorry to hear that sarova, I don't know what to say. :jawa_redface: I'm starting to feel like, how do I put this, the game is getting so big and complicated that it's all going a little haywire and out of control. I hope it gets sorted for you, I would be unglued.

I'm curious though.. if my trooper sides with the empire, will I lose Jorgan too?

Edited by grania