Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't log into DM, World loading. Stuck on character screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can't log into DM, World loading. Stuck on character screen
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GabrielLyons
07.11.2020 , 04:10 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
Probably once they are actually awake its like 5 or 6 am over there
Yup it's likely going to be at least another 3 - 4 hours before their NOC teams even look at it. Especially as their EAHelp twitter has also confirmed they are having issues with the origin login servers twenty minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1281886273150410752

Vigilanis
07.11.2020 , 04:12 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by GabrielLyons View Post
Yeah this is due to a connection issue, the connection can not be made to server behind the loading screen so it makes it stay on the loading screen.

There has to be some issues with their servers as 27 members of our guild on Darth Malgus are having this issue so far this morning. And we haven't had any issues connecting to the servers up until today. I have tried tweeting the swtor team and the EAHelp guys but so far no reply.
I have not had the loading screen issues you mention that some of my guild members have had as well, yet I am getting this DM disconnect issue so may not be related or related in some roundabout way idk.
Master Vigilanis (Guildmaster)

Rapid Serenity
Darth Malgus (Formerly Progenitor)

GabrielLyons
07.11.2020 , 04:19 AM | #143
Yeah it's definitely an issue in their network somewhere. Sad thing is a lot of connection issues can be fixed by simply rebooting the server so it can clear out the old connections and it's buffers. But they can't do that without Dev approval.

Jedi_riches
07.11.2020 , 04:20 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by GabrielLyons View Post
Yeah this is due to a connection issue, the connection can not be made to server behind the loading screen so it makes it stay on the loading screen.

There has to be some issues with their servers as 27 members of our guild on Darth Malgus are having this issue so far this morning. And we haven't had any issues connecting to the servers up until today. I have tried tweeting the swtor team and the EAHelp guys but so far no reply.
Yeah Mine either does not load up to the character screen or when it does I only stay connected in game for a few mins, then rinse and repeat
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

-Ashton-
07.31.2020 , 05:37 AM | #145
Still have this issue today, 4 weeks after making this thread. You're an absolute *********** disgrace devs, how has this not been addressed

TheGreyRanger
07.31.2020 , 09:18 AM | #146
If you are still having the issue you might try downloading it from Steam instead that has fixed it for some people.