Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Geonosian Queen Progression Leaderboard

Pizza_boy
02.10.2019 , 02:05 PM | #1
Geonosian Queen Progression Leaderboards

8 Man SM

1. <Europe>, Darth Malgus
2. <Sea Bear Regime> Team Failure, Satele Shan

8 Man VM

1. <Big Happy Guild>, The Hot Prospect
2. <The Big Jedi Theory>, Tulak Hord
3. <Europe>, Darth Malgus
4.<Seven Stuck>, Tulak Hord
5. <Escape From Reality> Team LF1M, Darth Malgus
6. <Sea Bear Regime> Team Failure, Satele Shan
7. <Tragic Heroes>, Star Forge
8.<Maledicta Rising> and Friends, Tulak Hord
9. <Gizka>, Darth Malgus
10. <I Almost Had to Buy This From Lightning Masters>, Satele Shan

16 Man SM

1. <Europe>, Darth Malgus
2. <Sea Bear Regime>, Team Failure Satele Shan

16 Man VM

1. <Big Happy Guild>/<Method>, The Hot Prospect/Tarren Mill
2.<Infinitas and Friends>, Tulak Hord
3.<Sea Bear Regime> Team Failure, Satele Shan
4. <Sabz>, Satele Shan

Secret Achievement

1. <Seven Stuck>, Tulak Hord
2. <Sea Bear Regime> Team Failure, Satele Shan
1. < LULXD>, Tulak Hord

Pizza_boy
02.10.2019 , 02:05 PM | #2
Original Post+ Rules

Spoiler

RikuvonDrake
02.10.2019 , 02:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizza_boy View Post
At least 4 people (in 8 man)

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Maxitrac
02.11.2019 , 02:14 AM | #4
this gon be real competitive
28/31 Nim/MM 5.0
<Paramount> | <Sniper Science> | <Lightning Masters> | <One Eighth>
https://lightningmasters-guild.enjin.com/sales

Jerba
02.11.2019 , 05:44 PM | #5
This boss is really not that difficult as to need a progression tracker but if anyone wants to be prepared, I've written a guide based on our PTS testing. Have fun during farm!
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Pizza_boy
02.11.2019 , 06:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
This boss is really not that difficult as to need a progression tracker but if anyone wants to be prepared, I've written a guide based on our PTS testing. Have fun during farm!
Despite whatever difficulty it may have, I thought it would be fun to hold a progression event that many players (not just NIM raiders) can partake in. Thank you for sharing your guide!

ipoopedonu
02.12.2019 , 03:13 AM | #7
Greetings fellow SWTOR gamers! I have arrived in this thread to claim world first Colicoid Queen for <Big Happy Guild> ! Before we get to the definitive screen shot proof of our record breaking kill i think there are a couple fun facts to share!!1
  • All group members 248 item level or lower
  • NO reflect used
  • No Raid® Bug Spray used
  • We accidentally stumbled upon this boss while searching for Ood Bnar Tunings
  • Mac's mainhand and offhand were broken, Mon's only GCD was powershot, and Spice spread induction to the entire group (oops wrong boss)
  • Heres a link to all our raid days/pulls spent on the 5.10.1 progression cycle.

Epic screenshot proof! Due to the international nature of our group (3 Americans, 1 Brazil, 3 Australians, and something called a Kiwi??) I believe this kill should not be limited to one server or faction. (but if we had to choose we are Imperials from The Hot Prospect). Thanks for the competition and good luck to all those still progressing!

oh yea almost forgot our 16m VM screen shot: Big 16m (Ignore the extra 4 people on stand by in the raid group)
<Failure> and <It's Lit> of Satele Shan
| Dongo - Juggernaut | Phunkyfill - Mercenary | D-Diddy - Sniper |
| Fadoodle - Marauder | Dongodasecond - Sorcerer |
| Philssassin - Assassin | Darfat - Powertech |
Spring 2017 FOTM Open Champion
#1 & 2 Juggernaut Solo Ranked S9
#1 Mercenary Team Ranked S9
World First Slayer of the Machine gods

SupaHsuB
02.12.2019 , 07:21 AM | #8
Huge congratulations to the above SWTOR Gamer and the <Big Happy Guild>

But unfortunately, in this linked video, the WORLD FIRST HAS ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5kQEBJoUY

So better luck next time.
FreakyD Sun'nuvvah Rackett
GM of <It's Lit> Harbinger // Founding Officer of <ZORZ>

R.I.P in Pepperoni Progression Raiding

Pizza_boy
02.12.2019 , 10:44 AM | #9
Hello gamers. <Big Happy Guild>, your screenshots seem to check out. I find it very impressive that you managed to summon the Method roster to your 16 man kill! Congratulations!

As for Freaky's post, after thinking it over unfortunately I cannot count that kill for progression for a few different reasons.

1. The kill was from when the boss was nerfed compared to its current state.
2. The group itself has not made an official posting for themselves
3. There is no UTC clock to prove when the kill was from... since the video in question is from December, and there is no screenshot to prove that the boss was killed this morning, I don't think I can count that as world first.

Congratulations to <Big Happy Guild> and <Method>! I hope to see more kills coming soon!

cooperjf
02.12.2019 , 11:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ipoopedonu View Post
Greetings fellow SWTOR gamers! I have arrived in this thread to claim world first Colicoid Queen for <Big Happy Guild> ! Before we get to the definitive screen shot proof of our record breaking kill i think there are a couple fun facts to share!!1
  • All group members 248 item level or lower
  • NO reflect used
  • No Raid® Bug Spray used
  • We accidentally stumbled upon this boss while searching for Ood Bnar Tunings
  • Mac's mainhand and offhand were broken, Mon's only GCD was powershot, and Spice spread induction to the entire group (oops wrong boss)
  • Heres a link to all our raid days/pulls spent on the 5.10.1 progression cycle.

Epic screenshot proof! Due to the international nature of our group (3 Americans, 1 Brazil, 3 Australians, and something called a Kiwi??) I believe this kill should not be limited to one server or faction. (but if we had to choose we are Imperials from The Hot Prospect). Thanks for the competition and good luck to all those still progressing!

oh yea almost forgot our 16m VM screen shot: Big 16m (Ignore the extra 4 people on stand by in the raid group)
Congratulations on the kill! I know you and the <BIG happy guild> will continue to inspire me as I wipe on this boss perhaps hundreds of times in pursuit of a kill. Your world first plaque is in the mail
Kell Dragon
<Failure> <Umbra>