Any chance we'll ever see that awesome vendor again back from 2012?

DuckKing

So if your a long time player such as myself then you will know there was this super awesome vendor on the imperial/republic fleets back in 2012. Now I'm not sure what the heck his purpose was but the guy sold magical things for fantastic prices!

Someone told me that he was put in game for 3 weeks for credit sink purposes but I believe something different. I think he was just a nice rich fellow from the Korrealis Corps family-owned personal transportation company to sell us all of the gracious things he had. Will there ever be another chance we'll get to see him make a rare appearance again? Maybe he can sell more cool new things for a limited time?

Here's some of the things I vividly remember him selling...

White color crystals

Cyan color crystals

Purple color crystals

Magenta Schematics

Korrealis Baron

Korrealis Commander

Tirsa Prime

Now I know a lot of the things he was selling in-game are pretty much obtainable now these days in other ways but when he first appeared it was like Christmas and for some reason I never forgot about him. One of my fondest memories of this game was this vendor. I know it's silly but he was not your ordinary vendor, this guy came left field out of nowhere at a random day and made sure I never forgot who he was.

He was like some random person saying "Hey you, check out all the awesome things I'm selling but make sure you never forget who hooked you up." as he winks. I went to him almost everyday until he left. I was in such awe over the stuff he had I don't think I ever glanced over his portrait to see his name but yea... It'd be nice if he ever came back to sell me new awesome things from his crazy stock this summer or maybe later down the road. :cool:

Edited by DuckKing

I guess both of you are right but I was able to pick up one korrealis commander for my old marauder 2 cyan crystals and one white crystal during the time he was around. It was pretty awesome to just buy cool things with credits in a simple way. Now everything is by chance, RNG, reputation or by GTN. :x Edited by DuckKing

Googling that...

http://feature.mmosite.com/swtor/how_to_prepare_for_1.2_patch.shtml

Before legacy levels? And augments weren't around yet? Oh yeah, that was definitely before I started playing.

Anyway, apparently he was called Geologist Pajro.

edit: People on the Republic side apparently saw a Cathar woman named Geologist Breshin.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

1M-2.5M credits is still very much out of reach for the average player :p

Not really. Unless the average player cannot be arsed to run few rounds of dailies and wants everything served up on a silver platter...

I guess both of you are right but I was able to pick up one korrealis commander for my old marauder 2 cyan crystals and one white crystal during the time he was around. It was pretty awesome to just buy cool things with credits in a simple way. Now everything is by chance, RNG, reputation or by GTN. :x

Oh for sure. I miss the days of honest hard work getting you things in MMO's.