Ranked Warzone Sunday

Davitoeliato

Looking to get as many groups going on sunday night. Hopefully Midian will have a team ready to go.

In order to achieve some diversity in ranked lets try and get 4 teams going and organize to queue up vs each separate team at least once.

If your guild or team is interested feel free to come talk to us over on Imperial side.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no frustration

and im not mad at you.

i just dont see how you cant understand what your impact on the server is.

while you deter almost all solo queing pvpers to the point where they just log off because the average person left isnt geared / decent enough to play against your "team" leads the good players that are left to que with these inexperienced players to just stop.

so why you can take pride in your teams abilities to win most wz's

do you believe you are a positive influence on this server?

simple question to an aggressive response to a simple fact

Your opinion of us is once again misguided, when midian left the server everyone just targeted the next guild that they lost to in a warzone(The-Elite).

We watched from GW2 as all the things said about us was being said about them.

Dominant premades is nothing new to mmo's and usually isn't a problem as queuing again generally results in another team to fight. However on our now dead server(cheers bioware) this is not the case, if it is not us then you got the repub premade.

While I do understand how you feel as it is nothing new, your anger towards us is as I said misguided. Midian and the-elite are not the cause of the servers troubles.

Opinions are far from fact.

Edited by Davitoeliato

i never said you were the server troubles i said you are not helping the problem

i also understand that people do tend to exasperate here about midian and such

what i am trying to understand is why you aggrivate these responses to the point of people quiting and litterly removing any competition for the sake of your pleasure.

from the trend ive been seeing is the if you cant beat them join them maneuver from a few people

and the rest just simply reroll a different sever or stop / quit all together

i suppose the point im trying to cross is why are you doing this. creating challange threads when there are only 2 other pvp guilds left on the server boss + affiliates or the republic outragous guild which has swallowed almost all the remaining decent republic pvp players(no need to make a thread towards 2 people). the only reason i can fathome is that you also enjoy vsing people that simply arnt a challange.

but here i am asking you for your time to allow me to understand your point of view

please get this across i am not frustrated and simply do not think ill of you in anyway.

Edited by Jumpchan

And as I said midian is running premades like every other pvp guild on the server, no surprise we like group pvp. The only reason you even notice our teams is because the server is dead and there is nothing else around to fight, this was not caused by midian and wont be fixed by us either. The competition left months ago, the people leaving now are just in denial as their server reaches a new low. The phrase "balanced competition" comes to mind.

No fix for this is coming, F2P is biowares hope of a resolution to this issue. Most likely wont be enough as I said before "no one will play on a dead server not even for free". We aren't causing people to leave, bioware did that for us. Find someone else to blame.

Trolling is the only thing that keeps people from going insane while they sit in a 30m queue, you can never take that away from me or any other. If they want to play, then let the entertainment amass. If people want to leave the game I can assure you they had those feelings long before anything was said, bioware created that atmosphere by completely ignoring the cries for a fix. For the record the players I have trolled are still in game, shown by the amount of emotes/whispers I get everyday. Thx guys you have your own chat tab now, good work. :)

from the trend ive been seeing is the if you cant beat them join them maneuver from a few people

and the rest just simply reroll a different sever or stop / quit all together

Midian is a very social guild so when people who are known to us and/or highly skilled ask to join the guild we accept them as most of us only play this game because of the friends we have made here.

i suppose the point im trying to cross is why are you doing this. creating challange threads when there are only 2 other pvp guilds left on the server boss + affiliates or the republic outragous guild which has swallowed almost all the remaining decent republic pvp players(no need to make a thread towards 2 people). the only reason i can fathome is that you also enjoy vsing people that simply arnt a challange.

Midian was called out to join rwz when we returned. We formed a team and went into rwz and was met by nothing more then a flashing red warzone symbol. So we started hunting down the repub guild to have the fight they asked for. Once a team was organized they joined and a few games later it was over. Since then we have had no one whatsoever attempt to join rwz. So we made a post to try and get some awareness to any other team that was around to join. No better place then a forum to communicate with everyone at once, wouldn't you think?

you guys do know all you're doing is destroying the server even more right?

Maybe you should try a new approach if you don't want to sound like another pissed off swtor player crying about a dead server.

And as I said midian is running premades like every other pvp guild on the server, no surprise we like group pvp. The only reason you even notice our teams is because the server is dead and there is nothing else around to fight, this was not caused by midian and wont be fixed by us either. The competition left months ago, the people leaving now are just in denial as their server reaches a new low. The phrase "balanced competition" comes to mind.

No fix for this is coming, F2P is biowares hope of a resolution to this issue. Most likely wont be enough as I said before "no one will play on a dead server not even for free". We aren't causing people to leave, bioware did that for us. Find someone else to blame.

Trolling is the only thing that keeps people from going insane while they sit in a 30m queue, you can never take that away from me or any other. If they want to play, then let the entertainment amass. If people want to leave the game I can assure you they had those feelings long before anything was said, bioware created that atmosphere by completely ignoring the cries for a fix. For the record the players I have trolled are still in game, shown by the amount of emotes/whispers I get everyday. Thx guys you have your own chat tab now, good work. :)

Midian is a very social guild so when people who are known to us and/or highly skilled ask to join the guild we accept them as most of us only play this game because of the friends we have made here.

Midian was called out to join rwz when we returned. We formed a team and went into rwz and was met by nothing more then a flashing red warzone symbol. So we started hunting down the repub guild to have the fight they asked for. Once a team was organized they joined and a few games later it was over. Since then we have had no one whatsoever attempt to join rwz. So we made a post to try and get some awareness to any other team that was around to join. No better place then a forum to communicate with everyone at once, wouldn't you think?

Maybe you should try a new approach if you don't want to sound like another pissed off swtor player crying about a dead server.

It's good to see that Midian has accepted Lio into their ranks, and it's no wonder he fits in so well, you're full of players whom care more about face-rolling the few players on the server than actually doing something for the few players that are left. Though I don't understand how you find having full premades and just continually face-rolling people brings any joy to you or the people in your guild. But Kudos to you.

Your opinion of us is once again misguided, when midian left the server everyone just targeted the next guild that they lost to in a warzone(The-Elite).

We watched from GW2 as all the things said about us was being said about them.

Well to be fair, at least The-Elite (minus Lio and Nemm) recognised how fragile the pvp is on this server. Most of The-Elite participated in balanced/mixed RWZ events which cultivated the pvp community. On Sunday nights we had <Boss> <Black Sun> <First Knowledge> <The-Elite> <Ewok'alpse> <Old School> <Inquisition> and many other smaller guilds all signing up for our balanced RWZ events. Those balanced RWZs were extremely intense and epic games, which everyone had fun participating in.

My point is, If you want to dominate PVP on our server then so be it. But don't go saying "Oh but thats what The-Elite did when we left". The majority of pvpers including The-Elite compromised for the good of the server, minus a small anti-social bunch.

Well to be fair, at least The-Elite (minus Lio and Nemm) recognised how fragile the pvp is on this server. Most of The-Elite participated in balanced/mixed RWZ events which cultivated the pvp community. On Sunday nights we had <Boss> <Black Sun> <First Knowledge> <The-Elite> <Ewok'alpse> <Old School> <Inquisition> and many other smaller guilds all signing up for our balanced RWZ events. Those balanced RWZs were extremely intense and epic games, which everyone had fun participating in.

My point is, If you want to dominate PVP on our server then so be it. But don't go saying "Oh but thats what The-Elite did when we left". The majority of pvpers including The-Elite compromised for the good of the server, minus a small anti-social bunch.

lol'd

I hope you aren't replacing Kei as guild spokesman.

Atleast he can formulate a decent reply, rather than your poor attempt at a troll...

Have fun waiting in that que man.

He just wrote two walls worth of text, clearly everything he's said hasn't sunk in. It's just not worth the effort anymore.

I hope you aren't replacing Kei as guild spokesman.

Atleast he can formulate a decent reply, rather than your poor attempt at a troll...

Have fun waiting in that que man.

Your post was a dig at former members of the-elite and led into crying that you no longer dominate the server. We all witnessed the state of imps before our returned. Barely got any players left to queue, they had been that badly farmed into oblivion. What else was their to do but laugh?

I enjoyed watching the endless win trading under the phrase balanced competition, so where are those guilds now if it was going so well. lmao

Your post was a dig at former members of the-elite and led into crying that you no longer dominate the server. We all witnessed the state of imps before our returned. Barely got any players left to queue, they had been that badly farmed into oblivion. What else was their to do but laugh?

I enjoyed watching the endless win trading under the phrase balanced competition, so where are those guilds now if it was going so well. lmao

'Watching the endless win trading' would imply that you were involved in the process of the 'balanced competition' as you have no other way of witnessing such events, we both know that is a lie, therefore either you're just attempting to troll, or you lack intelligence.

you guys do know all you're doing is destroying the server even more right?

Seems pretty agressive QUESTION to me, and certainly not a statement of fact...

simple question to an aggressive response to a simple fact

No Davito was not being aggressive in his response to your question which you call a fact....

Jump I think perhaps you need to be a little less agggresive yourself..

Now personally I think people in general need to harden the heck up.

Yes Midian dominate and yes it can be discouraging for some, but it is NOT their fault.

What do you expect them not to que at all?

"Wow guys, we are so good we shoulld stop queing for pvp at all, even though thats what we pay our sub for..."

I think not.

Davito puts it perfectly straight here..

Dominant premades is nothing new to mmo's and usually isn't a problem as queuing again generally results in another team to fight. However on our now dead server(cheers bioware) this is not the case, if it is not us then you got the repub premade.

While I do understand how you feel as it is nothing new, your anger towards us is as I said misguided. Midian and the-elite are not the cause of the servers troubles.

Opinions are far from fact.

well said imo.

now back to hardening up for all of us..

Ill speak from experience..

I heal.. you may have noticed..

Davito and his merry band are good players so you know what they do...

They spend entire games trying to kick my *********** head in...

They are good...really good, also geared and well co-ordinated..

so its hard, real hard

but I keep coming back, because its fun trying to beat them..and even live for that matter..

Im not going to give up or complain

Im going to try to outplay them..

Dont whinge or complain...get better..

'Watching the endless win trading' would imply that you were involved in the process of the 'balanced competition' as you have no other way of witnessing such events, we both know that is a lie, therefore either you're just attempting to troll, or you lack intelligence.

I love how you are trying to take the moral high ground when the first thing you did in the thread was accuse an entire guild of being selfish face-rollers. While your own statement in your last post would suggest that without being in the actual guild you would have no evidence to prove your theory.

Most if not all of these games had filler spots which consisted of pretty much every guild on the server, people talk and it is pretty clear what is going on when people leave complaining about being told to wait and farm medals while the other team passes the ball back and forth or base trades. Balanced competition implies bound restrictions on both teams to ensure fair play, not organized games to farm coms. There may have been a few proper games but as you see none where here when we arrived and none are here now. Oh yeah that is right they either got farmed into the ground or left because of the dead server.

Farmed?

Win trading?

A smashing from midian will improve the state of the Imperial pvp community?

I dominated the server?

*facepalm*

Midian is the best guild for PVP in the server atm.. no doubt about that. We really cannot blame them, we just lack the skills to verse them nor even beat them. I have my sorc alt in Midian and they are a friendly bunch. Ranked Warzone as what the name stated "RANKED", is all about being competitive. If you can't beat Midian, you are lacking something.

Me, to be honest, wanted to verse them in Ranked. We tried (The-Elite and with Is Truly Outrageous) but we still fail. They have the strategy and know each other's playstyle which is good in any MMO. Me and Tinkle created a new guild <Big Boys> (cool name huh? :p ) to do ranked warzone and form a core group that will be competitive enough to match Midian's prowess.

They are not Gods, they can still be beaten. Me and my guild before Harlequin, beat them once in Ranked Hutball. It was tough i know, but it was really rewarding when you win against these guys. Truly the best guild in the server.

I am looking forward in building our guild's core team for ranked. We may not be the best in the server, but we will make sure to somehow return the word "Competitiveness" in Ranked Warzone. Hope to see you soon guys! :)

I love how you are trying to take the moral high ground when the first thing you did in the thread was accuse an entire guild of being selfish face-rollers. While your own statement in your last post would suggest that without being in the actual guild you would have no evidence to prove your theory.

Most if not all of these games had filler spots which consisted of pretty much every guild on the server, people talk and it is pretty clear what is going on when people leave complaining about being told to wait and farm medals while the other team passes the ball back and forth or base trades. Balanced competition implies bound restrictions on both teams to ensure fair play, not organized games to farm coms. There may have been a few proper games but as you see none where here when we arrived and none are here now. Oh yeah that is right they either got farmed into the ground or left because of the dead server.

So it gets to the point in the game where it's rather obvious that one team has won and instead of just camping their spawn point and continually destroy them you allow them to get a couple of medals so they get full amount of ranked comms and it's now all of a sudden win trading? Due to the fact that you are kind and gracious? Well f*** me never knew being kind to someone made everything else about the wz illegitimate. Next time I will face roll them the entire time, show no mercy so that I can come onto the server forums and post a thread to try and encourage more teams to queue for ranked, because that seems to be going so well for that other guild that seems to not understand how to be more server focused in a time when the population is so fragile, because it's not our fault at all that less people are now queuing, it's all the fault of bioware.

So it gets to the point in the game where it's rather obvious that one team has won and instead of just camping their spawn point and continually destroy them you allow them to get a couple of medals so they get full amount of ranked comms and it's now all of a sudden win trading? Due to the fact that you are kind and gracious? Well f*** me never knew being kind to someone made everything else about the wz illegitimate. Next time I will face roll them the entire time, show no mercy so that I can come onto the server forums and post a thread to try and encourage more teams to queue for ranked, because that seems to be going so well for that other guild that seems to not understand how to be more server focused in a time when the population is so fragile, because it's not our fault at all that less people are now queuing, it's all the fault of bioware.

When the winner is predetermined or the fight is prearranged to dodge other teams it is win trading. We had to sit in empty warzones for the full duration because win traders would queue dodge until they found their twin team. This was nothing new when they renamed it to balanced competition after bioware started asking questions about who was queuing. These weren't just pug groups either, whole guilds did it.

Like I said people in denial, the server is dead there is no fragile pvp. Bioware laughed in our face when we asked for consolidation. They don't care that it died because f2p has millions of paying customers, /clap. There is at best 4 warzones running nowadays.

Midian was called out to join rwz so we made a team, we wanted more games since no one showed up to the fight. We went looking on the forums and here we are with you crying about not getting medals in a wz. We are here for a fight so if you are not the guy to do it go away, I am not going to help you grind gear so you can not fight us again. We have on numerous occasions helped the other team achieve higher medal counts. This is nothing new to us but don't forget medals are also earned from combat.

The only warzone that actually has a HM timer(point when 3 cap is needed) is CW. The rest you should be fighting the whole time, people are in pvp to do just that pvp. Sitting back in Civil war once you hit the timer is understandable, but think about it you are forcing the other team that is there to pvp to do nothing. How are you shocked when they come over usually in lesser numbers than that of the assaulted base for a fight? once again medals are earned from combat.

1 man can't carry a whole team.

Fugue sure does a good job at it. Just kidding we all know Ward is the only guy who could actually carry us all.

Midian pvpers like to have fun, sitting at a node waiting for a warzone to finish is boring and not what we pay a sub for, if you don't want to pvp don't queue.

We don't hunt 3 caps we just over achieve in our 2 cap goals:P

When the winner is predetermined or the fight is prearranged to dodge other teams it is win trading. We had to sit in empty warzones for the full duration because win traders would queue dodge until they found their twin team. This was nothing new when they renamed it to balanced competition after bioware started asking questions about who was queuing. These weren't just pug groups either, whole guilds did it.

Like I said people in denial, the server is dead there is no fragile pvp. Bioware laughed in our face when we asked for consolidation. They don't care that it died because f2p has millions of paying customers, /clap. There is at best 4 warzones running nowadays.

Midian was called out to join rwz so we made a team, we wanted more games since no one showed up to the fight. We went looking on the forums and here we are with you crying about not getting medals in a wz. We are here for a fight so if you are not the guy to do it go away, I am not going to help you grind gear so you can not fight us again. We have on numerous occasions helped the other team achieve higher medal counts. This is nothing new to us but don't forget medals are also earned from combat.

The only warzone that actually has a HM timer(point when 3 cap is needed) is CW. The rest you should be fighting the whole time, people are in pvp to do just that pvp. Sitting back in Civil war once you hit the timer is understandable, but think about it you are forcing the other team that is there to pvp to do nothing. How are you shocked when they come over usually in lesser numbers than that of the assaulted base for a fight? once again medals are earned from combat.

Fugue sure does a good job at it. Just kidding we all know Ward is the only guy who could actually carry us all.

Midian pvpers like to have fun, sitting at a node waiting for a warzone to finish is boring and not what we pay a sub for, if you don't want to pvp don't queue.

We don't hunt 3 caps we just over achieve in our 2 cap goals:P

This just shows your ignorance.

We never queue dodged, we certainly didn't queue dodge you, considering this was only happening weeks ago when Midian weren't queuing for rwzs. The Elite were there, occasionally they queued except the time when we asked them not to because we had too many pugs and we didn't want them to be disheartened by getting face-rolled. Thankfully they understood the state of the server and with the promise of games the next day they held off and some joined in on the balanced games.

We never had a predetermined winner, this is the point of balanced games, you take the good players and you split them up and fill the gaps with lesser skilled and lesser geared players.

Stop using your past experience from months ago when there were several groups and guilds win trading. This was not at all the case of what we were doing.

You are correct there is no fragile pvp, there is a fragile population that is effected by what happens in PVP. I know several people whom stop pvping as soon as midian start there little premades for the night.

You were called out by 'The Elite' to start rwzs. Yes. The face of 'The Elite' at the time, and the driving force of this calling out, was Lio. Guess who joined your ranks to do rwzs with you, Lio. So when the main driving force of your competition joins you, no wonder the queues against you stopped.

And you obviously are mistaken if you think I was crying at all about not getting wz medals. I never have stated such. Stop being so moronic and no I wont be the guy to bring you competition, simply because I'd rather watch you cry about there being no competition on the server. Perhaps if you fixed your attitude and Lio didn't make the mistake of joining you guys and leaving the elite after calling you out, you'd have some competition.

Also I agree about CW. That is generally the only time that we let them switch nodes with us when there was 100 points left on their side and only if they didn't have 8 medals. The only time I recall there being a huttball thrown back and forth was a long time ago when I was doing some rwzs with BR.

And Midian pvpers can have fun, but if they're fun consists of stomping the competition, imps and pubs alike, in such a way that they are less willing to queue. You can have fun in your premades destroying what's left of the population instead of getting off your high horses and finding ways in which you can have fun that doesn't consist of this for the better of the community.

Edited by Antiskeptic