Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time needed to reach level 70?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Time needed to reach level 70?

ShieldProtection
12.24.2018 , 07:21 PM | #1
so I will be using %25 exp boost in most times and all legacy perks will be unlocked (flashpoint, farming veteran fp all the time) and also double EXP event is on now, what total time do I need to reach max level 70? 2-3 days? or it can be done in hours? I will be playing non stop, also will do some quick heroics as well with shae vizla as dps
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

Stellarcrusade
12.24.2018 , 09:36 PM | #2
It isn't number of days since we do not know number of hours per day you play. But In general yes few days it can be done with heroics and fp. Join guild for addl bonus. But after 70 will still take many months to gear to bis gear.

Seterade
12.24.2018 , 09:53 PM | #3
my mara had 12 hours and 49 minutes played at 70 before dbl xp.

he did story till 10, kill calicoids till 45, heroics to 57, did all optional quest and remaining story on first planet to 60, then chapter 1, chapter 2, 4 times, was 65, did chapter 1 and 2 of next expansion then chapter 3, 3 times and was 70

PorsaLindahl
12.25.2018 , 06:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ShieldProtection View Post
so I will be using %25 exp boost in most times and all legacy perks will be unlocked (flashpoint, farming veteran fp all the time) and also double EXP event is on now, what total time do I need to reach max level 70? 2-3 days? or it can be done in hours? I will be playing non stop, also will do some quick heroics as well with shae vizla as dps
If you have the victorious pioneer armor set (from the DvL event), along with double xp, boosts and perks, you can hit 70 in around 10 hours +/-, just doing story and the quick heroics. When you hit fleet, do the crew skill missions (talk to all trainers before accepting any).