Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Titles below our character's name ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Titles below our character's name ?

Grazzt
12.25.2018 , 01:21 AM | #1
Merry Christmas everyone !!

I have what might sound as a stupid question, but is there a possibility to get some custom titles that would appear below our character's name, and not on the same line like a prefix or a suffix, as most of the titles seem to be ?

KInda like our Legacy name, or our Guild name, but just a cool title below our name ?

Thanks !
Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side ...

Mubrak
12.25.2018 , 01:41 AM | #2
There are many legacy titles like "The Professional" or "The Wolf of Rishi" that can be used instead of "The ... Legacy". Those are gained by reputation or achievements, and of course you could create your own guild and use the guild name for a custom title.
6.0: Do not add that gaudy flashing icon above every vendor's head without an option to turn it off.
Let us sort our companion list and hide or kick out the unwanted ones!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

Grazzt
12.25.2018 , 02:01 AM | #3
Woah excellent, I didn't know that !
The Legacy Title feature is exactly what I'm looking for
Thanks, time to strat grinding those Achievements then !

Grazzt
12.26.2018 , 01:54 AM | #4
Just out of curiosity, is there any other way to get a Title below our names, apart from the Legacy titles ?

I didn't see any in the Cartel Market (like we have the Flairs) for exemple ?
Or somewhere else ?

Thanks !

SteveTheCynic
12.26.2018 , 02:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Grazzt View Post
Just out of curiosity, is there any other way to get a Title below our names, apart from the Legacy titles ?

I didn't see any in the Cartel Market (like we have the Flairs) for exemple ?
Or somewhere else ?

Thanks !
No. The "complete" nameplate either:
Prefixtitle Charactername Legacysurname Flairsymbol
Legacy Title
<Guild Name>
or
Charactername Legacysurname Suffixtitle Flairsymbol
Legacy Title
<Guild Name>
"Prefixtitle" is things like ranks (Major, Captain, Darth), and "Suffixtitle" is anything like "the Illustrious" or ", Worm Food". The "The Legacyname Legacy" title on the second line *is* a legacy title, oddly enough, but all other legacy titles are acquired across the whole legacy from achievements. "Flairsymbol" is whichever flair you have selected.

EDIT: Prefix and suffix titles are acquired per-character from various in-game things (e.g. completing segments of your class story, certain heroic and other missions, but also some vendors sell them) or from the Cartel Market (usually found in packs, but consequently also available from other players on the GTN). CM titles can be unlocked in Collections so you can add them to all your characters.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Salphidor
12.26.2018 , 02:37 AM | #6
There are also really enough cool Legacy titles to choose a different one for all your characters. Just scroll through the achievements, finde those that grand one and do them It's a bit time consuming, but you'll get there.
There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.