Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Checking Romances?

Lizarus-Rajal
12.25.2018 , 02:02 AM | #1
Is there any way to check if you have romanced any companions before doing the KOTFE or any of the other post-Revan stuff? I have a light-sided Sith Warrior and I don't know if I ever romanced Vette since I've already done all her conversations. And the interactions is blank.
-Favourite In-Game Quote-
"You're already dead, just lie down!" - HK-51

QuinlanSaathis
12.25.2018 , 02:09 AM | #2
I have been using the start of the Arcann romance to check for existing romances, just take the conversation to that point and exit the convo.

SteveTheCynic
12.25.2018 , 02:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinlanSaathis View Post
I have been using the start of the Arcann romance to check for existing romances, just take the conversation to that point and exit the convo.
That won't help the OP because Vette's interaction panel is blank, meaning that the character hasn't reached chapter XIII of KotFE yet, so does not have the Arcann romance available.

OP: no, there isn't any way other than playing through KotFE to the right moment in Chapter XIII (Vandin) when Vette returns.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

dxlolman
12.25.2018 , 02:39 AM | #4
I think thereís a romance email that comes to you after KotFE chapter 3-5 which is fine as no pre companions romances are not touch upon till during and after chapter 10.
But also chapter 2 KotFE might hint to who you romanced amount your companions though they never specify who.
Spoiler

But seriously you donít remember? It would be shocking if that is applied to real life.
What does the DX in my name stand for?
Warning clicking on link will give you referral not an answer.
if you do accept referral, side effects may include: free stuff. Consult your doctor or professional if referral is right for you.

Lizarus-Rajal
12.25.2018 , 05:56 PM | #5
xD I had a feeling I'd have to play that character through to Chapter 13. It's one of my non-main characters that for the longest time was just for storing credits, you know before the Legacy Hold held them. Plus it's a level 55 character lol. Just gonna suck if I didn't romance her though given her Influence was at 17 whilst the rest were at like 10 it makes me think she is. So thanks anyway. But yeah I have so many characters, some of which I ain't played in forever and I have the world's worst memory lol.
-Favourite In-Game Quote-
"You're already dead, just lie down!" - HK-51

QuinlanSaathis
12.25.2018 , 06:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lizarus-Rajal View Post
xD I had a feeling I'd have to play that character through to Chapter 13. It's one of my non-main characters that for the longest time was just for storing credits, you know before the Legacy Hold held them. Plus it's a level 55 character lol. Just gonna suck if I didn't romance her though given her Influence was at 17 whilst the rest were at like 10 it makes me think she is. So thanks anyway. But yeah I have so many characters, some of which I ain't played in forever and I have the world's worst memory lol.
I have the same problem, well I did till I created a spreadsheet to deal with all the choices.
Its not as fully up-to-date as I would like though

OldVengeance
12.25.2018 , 10:00 PM | #7
As was pointed out, you should be able to tell that you romanced someone in Kotfe Chapter 2. It would either be Vette or DS Jaesa.